Chapter 24: Popping The Question

*time skip* 2 years later

Jonah Pov
Daniel and i were still doing great. We moved in together and we are stronger then ever. Today was the day. I was really nervous. I was fiddling with the box in my pocket as i waited for Daniel to arrive. I saw him walking towards me. Beautiful like always. We were on the beach. We took a walk hand in hand. "Daniel? I need to talk to you." I took his hands and looked into his loving eyes. "Jo? What is it?" He cupped my cheeks and pecked my lips. I pulled away with a smile. I took his hands and started talking.

"Dani, my beautiful boyfriend. 6 years ago i walked into your high school. I saw the most beautiful boy standing alone with his hoodie on. I didn't want to come out and did it online where i met this boy named James. I found out he was the same boy as the beautiful boy in the hallway. We've been trough so much together. When we found out that we were talking to each other all along, you send me away. But that didn't matter because i got you in the end." I stopped for a minute.

"Then we had a fight and you ran away. I made the horrible mistake of cheating on you and it made you panic. You had brain damage and went into a coma. I sat by your side every day and when you woke up i was happier then ever. I was the luckiest man alive when you took me back. I will forever be happy for you making that decision. Daniel you are the love of my life." I was tearing up but went on.

"You are my best friend, the best person out there for me and I wouldn't know what i would do without you. You once told me i was your missing piece and i hope i will always be. I'd do anything for you and i know you'd do the same for me. You are the most forgiving and kind person. I love you forever and always." I got the box out of my pocket. "So i'm asking you this: Daniel James Seavey, will you be my forever and always, make me the happiest man alive. Will you marry me?" I went down on one knee and opened the box.

"Jo, ofcourse i'll marry you!" He had tears streaming out his eyes. I stood up with a enormous smile on my face. I put the ring on his finger and kissed him. The kiss was passionate and full of love. "Oakland." He whispered. I smiled at him. "You remembered." AlI looked at him with smiley eyes. "Of course I remembered, it was our anniversary date." He smiled taking my hand. We walked down the beach to our house. We watched some movies cuddled up with each other. I looked at his finger playing with his hand.

"It looks good on me doesn't it." He smiled up at me. "It does. You are the only person it would look this good on. The only person i want it to be on." I kissed his head holding him tighter. He got out of my grip and kisses me. It was full of passion and love. It soon turned into a make out session. Things were getting really heated. "Let's go upstairs." I breathed out and carried him upstairs.
(Leaving the rest up to your imaginations)

I woke up the next morning with Daniel still in my arms. Last night was pretty....tyring. I took a shower and made Daniel some breakfast. I brought it our room and woke him up with a kiss on his head. "Goodmorning love." His eyes fluttered open and he smiled at me biting his lip. He ate his breakfast and took a shower. I went downstairs doing the dishes. I soon felt two arms wrap around my waist and a kiss on my cheek. "Thank you for last night." He said hugging me. "Which part?" I smirked at him turning around. "All of it." He kissed me.

"We should get on some wedding plans." I smiled playing with his hair. "Yes. We already have the location. We need to do a lot tho. Are you up for it?" He looked jp at me. "Of course i am. I'm ready for anything when i'm with you love. You know that." And so we started planning. We made a guest list, a theme, made appointments for suits, picked out the flowers, etc. We were busy the whole day. We told our parents about the engagement and posted it on social media. Daniel has gotten quite famous as a musician. Everyone was very happy for us.

We planned the honeymoon and got all the plans done within 2 weeks. And we had each other trough it all. In every way. Always and forever. That was our motto. We'd stick together trough everything. I would never let him go again. If Daniel goes a part of me goes with him. But he wouldn't go, because we were each other happily afters.

So everything went fast. We married in Oakland and went on our honeymoon. We came back to our houses and were happy. But there was something missing in our lives and we knew exactly what. Of course we had everything we needed by having each other, but there was something we both wanted. So we adopted a little boy. His name was Aron. 2 years later we adopted another boy, Edward, and the year after a little girl, Rosy. We had our own happy family. We got a puppy too. And everything was perfect.

A/n:
Only one chapter left people!
The new story will be up right after and i'm really exited for it!
I hope you all enjoy this story!
I love you all so much.
Get exited for the last chapter.
And most of all, always stay safe loves!
Xx R

Word count: 1009 words