"A Sleep Over? Sounds Good To Me." (Part 3)

*"After a long day of school, Tanjiro was walking down the halls with Inosuke, Zenitsu and Nezuko. They all seemed quite bored as usual, Inosuke was yelling at Tanjiro, Nezuko was being her usual confused self and.. well, Zenitsu was being oddly quiet today, I wonder why? Maybe.. he wants to tell them something? Or... he's hiding something? Who knows."*

Tanjiro's POV: "Zenitsu is being awfully quiet today, that's odd for him.. he's usually arguing with Inosuke by now but instead I'm the one arguing with him? This isn't normal, does he want us to know something? I should ask him. I won't bother him- wait. What if someone upset him? ...Jeez, people really want to die huh? Nobody. I mean NOBODY. Should upset Zenitsu I mean, how could you? He's just too cute to be upset. But... apart from that, I'll ask him."

Tanjiro: Hey.. Uh, Zenitsu?

*"Zenitsu would turn and look at Tanjiro with a kind of upset face, he wasn't crying though."*

Zenitsu: Mmmmhmm... Yes Tanjiro? Did I do something that bothered you? Sorry.

Tanjiro: H-Hey! No you didn't. You just, uh.. seem upset today. Did something happen? Or.. did someone upset you whilst in class or at breaks? Sorry if it's too much for you right now but I'm curious since you seem upset.

Zenitsu: .......It's nothing Tanjiro. I'm fine.

*"Tanjiro had a feeling so he knew Zenitsu was lying to him, but why would he lie? Wait... maybe he upset him?"*

Tanjiro's POV: "He's lying to me. I know he is. I already have a feeling that there's something wrong so, why wont he just tell me already? ...Did I upset him? TCH. That's one thing I DON'T want to do right now. I don't want to upset him, ...Maybe I'll ask him. I'll ask Inosuke too if he saw Zenitsu with anyone. Nezuko probably didn't because she's been upstairs on the second floor for her classes all day and we've been downstairs.... If I didn't do anything though, I'll figure out a way to make Zen happy again."

Tanjiro: Zenitsu? Is it by chance that... I was the one who upset you maybe? If so.. I can try make it up to you for whatever I did, I'm sorry.

Zenitsu: H-Hey! You idiot! You didn't.. upset me. So.. don't apologize please...

Tanjiro: Alright then.. 

*"A while later, Zenitsu told everyone he was going to the bathrooms which he did, he's been in there for almost 20 minutes.. is something wrong with him? Who knows.. Inosuke, Nezuko and Tanjiro were thinking what could be wrong with him, but then.. Tanjiro came up with an idea to maybe make him feel better again."*

Tanjiro: Hey! Inosuke! Nezuko! I just had an Idea on what we could do!

Inosuke: And what is that Monjiro?

Nezuko: Mm-mh??

Tanjiro: It's TANJIRO- and, my idea was that we all had a sleep over! We can invite others too if you guys want!

Inosuke: Uhhhhhh Okay, but lets not invite anyone else because nobody else knows Monitsu is upset, so just us.

Tanjiro: ..Yeah.. That's true. Alright then, we'll ask Zenitsu if he agrees when he's back from the bathroom!- Even though.. he's been in there for almost 24 minutes now. I'm gonna go check up on him, alright?

Inosuke: Yeah yeah whatever I'll stay with your sister.

Tanjiro: Alright! Nezuko be good for me for a minute alright?

Nezuko: Mhhm!!

*"And just like that, Tanjiro already left to go to the bathrooms to see if Zenitsu was alright.*"

{{A few minutes later when Tanjiro walked inside the boys bathrooms.}}

Tanjiro's POV: "I looked around and saw Zenitsu crying near the bathroom sinks. What's wrong with him?! Why is he crying!? Come on.. he isn't telling me.. that's bad right?? I can't let this pass. Whoever upset him will be dead before they know it."