"L-LET ME GO!.." (Part 5)

*"It has been almost two hours now, if not longer. Tanjiro was bored of waiting so he's giving Zenitsu 5 minutes to wake up, if he doesn't he'll wake him up himself."*

Tanjiro's POV: "Tch. This is boring, why won't he wake up? It's almost been two hours.. maybe longer, I lost track of time. Was that medicine I gave him really that powerful? Jeez.. But I mean, it did become useful after all. I managed to grab Zenitsu, Now he's with me.. only me, all alone~. I can't wait until he wakes up! Even though.. he'll try to get out the rope and escape. Buuuttt~ He can't~ He can't escape~ The only way he'll EVER get out is by me, letting him out or someone else. Hopefully nobody finds us here hahahaha. That would be terrible. But I guess I could always just kill them right~? Oh! That reminds me. I still want to get rid of that other guy.. from that time at school,. I was joking about letting him run away. I'll never let him get away! I'LL NEVER LET ANYONE GET AWAY! I know he liked Zenitsu and probably still does.. but that's just tooooo baadd~ Because he's mine. JUST mine.!"

{"Five minutes later."}

*"Tanjiro got up then went towards the bed Zenitsu was laying on, fast asleep. He must either be faking it and he's that good, or he's really deep sleeping. I guess that "medicine" was powerful. Tanjiro shaked Zenitsu whispering "Wake up, sunshine..~" In his ear."*

*"Zenitsu would try to roll around a little, he got uncomfortable and soon was awake.*"

Zenitsu's POV: "Where am I.. my head hurts really bad too.. Probably a terrible headache or something. Wait.. why do I feel someone touching me? Seriously... where am I? why is it dark..? *"I looked around and saw Tanjiro with those same red glowing eyes from earlier."* Ah! ..Tanjiro?.. Why do his eyes look like that?... Wait a second.. I'm tied up! So THAT'S why I can't move! Where am I!? S-Seriously! I'm getting scared now..."

Zenitsu: Ta-Tanjiro? W-Where am I?... This place is s-scary...

Tanjiro: Oooh! Sunshine~ You're with me.. It's just me and you and nobody else~ Isn't that wonderful! HAHAHA! And.. don't be scared~ I won't hurt youuu. You're in a.. well, lets just say, this isn't your home. Also~ You can't escape here so don't even try!

Zenitsu: ...Y-You.. ..You're a m-m-monster.. I remember e-e-everything that happened now.. Y-YOU M-MONSTER T-TANJIRO! W-WHY ARE YOU LIKE T-THIS!? LET ME G-GO!!

Tanjiro: Hey. Enough with that attitude of yours. I'm being nice right now, who knows what could happen later..~ And, I'm not a monster silly! I'm your future husband, so treat me like it. You WILL love me. You have no choice, Zen~

*"After hearing that, Zenitsu's heart started to ache and his throat was hurting too, he was also sweating from panic and he wished for someone to come and help him. He never thought anything like this would happen to him.. but, he's more shocked that it's Tanjiro making it happen.. nobody else.. just his own best friend..."*

Zenitsu: ..N-No... ..I-I..-

Tanjiro: Did you just say no to me? That's disrespectful, Zenitsu.

Zenitsu: ..I-I DON'T WANNA M-MARRY YOU.. OR L-LOVE YOU!.. K-KIDNAPPING FREAK!..

Tanjiro: Awhh~ Don't be that way~ Like I just said a minute ago, you don't have that choice sadly. I make the decisions, not you. So.. you will be In love with me, just watch me make you love me.

Zenitsu: ...W-Why are you l-l-like this... W-What did I-I do t-t-to deserve t-t-this.. A-ALL I DID WAS S-STAY AROUND YOU A-AND COMFORT YOU AS Y-YOUR B-B-B-BEST FRIEND! A-A-AND IF YOU LOVE M-M-ME YOU COULD'VE J-JUST SAID S-S-SO IN A NORMAL WAY! Y-YOU DIDN'T NEED TO K-KIDNAP M-

*"Tanjiro would put his hand over Zenitsu's mouth then smirk a little. Soon after he started giggling whilst looking at Zenitsu."*

Tanjiro: Oh darling~.. Calm down..! Do you know how long I've been waiting for this day to happen? The day where you'd only be with me.. the day you couldn't escape me.. the day.. I can express my true feelings. You don't understand.. all your friends.. they're dead. All those guys and girls who liked you.. they're also dead. NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO HAVE YOU, ALRIGHT?

Zenitsu: . . . . . .

Zenitsu's POV: "No.. No they can't be dead.. he's lying, right? T-Tanjiro isn't.. a murderer is he? I JUST WANT THIS TO BE A NIGHTMARE! I HATE THIS SO MUCH! I MISS THE FRIENDLY TANJIRO! W-Wait.. what if that was an act.. ..what if he was acting friendly to get even closer to me.. AHH.. I H-HATE THIS!!.. I-I.. ..I want to leave..."

Zenitsu: T-Tanjiro... W-Why have you.. killed them.. w-why did you even.. do this?.. W-Was you being a-all friendly to me just to get closer t-to me so this day c-c-could happen?.. W-W-Why?...

*"Zenitsu's eyes were starting to tear up, after a minute he was crying without realising, the tears were also falling on Tanjiro's hand. This did make Tanjiro's heart kind of ache though."*

Tanjiro: Well... No. It wasn't an act, and why are you crying? Am I really that scary~?.. Awh.. I'm sorry, Sunshine. I'll be nicer~..

Tanjiro's POV: "Jeez.. Why does this have to be so difficult. He's with me now, right? Why does my heart ache? ..Maybe it's because he's crying. Because of me. I made him cry. UGH. I didn't want that to EVER happen.. but I guess, this would be quite scary if you were in Zen's position right now. But.. why can't he be happy it's me and nobody else? I love him,.. He'll love me back.."

*"After a few minutes of Zenitsu managing to calm down, He was yawning and trying to escape the rope but.. it was useless. He can't escape, the rope is too tight and strong for him to even move. There's no point anymore, He'll just be stuck there.. In pain and he'll still stay terrified of what could possibly happen next to him."*

Tanjiro: Ouh? Are you tired, Zen?~ Do you need to sleeeep? Hmmmm?~

Zenitsu: ..S-Shut up.. ..It doesn't matter if I need to sleep or not.. ..I'm not gonna sleep. I don't trust you anymore.

Tanjiro: Haaah? Awwwh. That's too bad darling... You've got no choice but to trust me and plus, you can't stay awake forever. Now, let me put you to sleep.. this time, with no medicine because you slept for too long. I got bored of waiting.

Zenitsu: Shut up.. I WONT SLEEP...

Tanjiro: You will~ Lets see about that!

*"Tanjiro walked over to Zenitsu's bed and got next to him, he'd make Zenitsu lay his head on Tanjiro's lap and got him in a comfortable position. The burgundy haired boy would start calmly playing with the blonde haired boy's hair to make Zen sleepy, that was one of the ways he managed to get Zenitsu to sleep in the space of a minute."*

Zenitsu: .....T-Ta..Tanjiro... S-Sto..-

*"And just like that, Zenitsu let out a big yawn and he closed his eyes and fell asleep. I guess that still works even after just being kidnapped by his "best friend" huh.."*

Tanjiro's POV: "Isn't that cute.. he fell asleep with me! Awww..~ He looks so peaceful and calm. And of course, adorable and cute in one! He's so perfect.. Tch damnit, now I feel bad for kidnapping him but.. It's worth it I guess, probably only for me but whatever. He's with me now and nobody else and that's all I've ever wanted. I'm really, really obsessed with him. I can see that now.. but I don't care. I DON'T CARE! Now.. I'm tired too. I'll go to sleep and hold Zen close to me, that way he can't escape even if he manages to get out the rope! HAHAHA! Well.. Goodnight, darling~."

Author's Note: Ahhh- Thank You For 262 Reads On This! It Means A lot To Me! When I First Started Writing This, I Thought Nobody Would Read It! But I Appreciate It So Much That You Guys Have Read Up to This Part And Everyone Is Still Enjoying It! Part 6 Of This Story Will Be Out Soon! I Wonder What's Gonna Happen Next.. ;3 Anyways- Goodbye Everyone! I Love You All! Stay Safe Out There! <3