Formalities

Before you start your journey kindly take the following into consideration

I do not own BTS (nor you do)
The members have been used as the characters in the following story for the sake of face claim and for an easier character outline and similar personality wise. 

The story / fanfiction is purely fictional and not related to any events taken place in the lives of the members of our beloved BTS. (Or atleast of what we all are aware of)

Any kind of hate or rude comments won't be accepted disregard of whoever it is directed towards. Give respect to gain it.

The plotline, title or any kind of sceneraios are written by my own blood, sweat and tears (napi ta numul) any kind of relatability to other story or fanfiction is a pure coincidence.

I'm sure you are already aware but incase any of you aren't then let me clarify this PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME If it comes under my acknowledgement that my story has been used or stolen by anyone I would shoot you as Felix (PewDiePie) once said "I don't have a gun but I'll figure it out later."
But on a serious note I would not give you any warning and straight up report your book.

Lastly there would be alot of bromance in the following story I would not tolerate any kind of sexualizing comments between the members like top or bottom stuff or analysis that these ships are real and all since the members have already made it pretty obvious that they aren't comfortable to such. Shipping is fine since it's done in a brotherly way but no sexualization consider the fact that we aren't even aware of their sexualities yet.

The bromance is only there for the sake of comedy and to keep you entertained.

No animals were harmed during the making.

Note: no cast chapter would be made as the characters would be introduced at their own specific timings
Neither will any specific playlist be introduced the songs that I would recommend while reading each and every chapter would be mentioned the following chapter.

Credits to all the owners of the edits, fanarts, memes or related media I used in the story.

Happy time reading! Constructive criticism is always appreciated.