T W O

「 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 」- 𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐞𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡

...

Time indeed flies.

A week had passed in a flash while the office was busy handling the duty yuri had been completing all the duties assigned to her on her now, previous post.

And most importantly, not forgetting to take notes from Jimin about her new post in the office.

Taking a deep breath she entered the room knocking on the open door making the CEO's manager of her presence.

"good morning." she greeted as Jungkook who was arranging some files on his desk looked up greeting her with a 'mornin' with a shy yet welcoming smile plastered across his lips.

Motioning her to take a seat as he sat behind his desk, he handed her the job contract as she skimmed through it taking her time and Jungkook patiently waited.

"I'm sorry to disturb you but according to the term number 21 it says here that I wouldn't be able to resign for the next three years even if I want to, without paying about 15 million Korean won, so is it possible that the number of years is reduced somehow? or this term is removed as a whole." she interrogated, an unconscious frown making its way on her face.

"Unfortunately, miss Yuri this is the least amount of years we could have given since you are already aware this is a post with not only a high responsibility but also one where the personal matters of the company will be shared with you. But what we can do is based on your performance we can reduce the amount if you do want to terminate the contract before the provided time," he explained as she nodded her head with pursed lips in understanding.

...

The rest of the contract signing had gone smoothly mostly due to the friendly behaviour of the two and now it was the time Yuri was the most anxious for.

She gave herself a reassuring nod whole pulling the sleeves of her white button-up shirt which was paired with a pair of black formal pants. Her collar button opens displaying a sneak peek of her collar bone and her hair tied up in a neat ponytail, a strand falling for her face.

Running her tongue through her moistened lips anxiously. She plastered a confident smile. Her head held up high as she made her way towards taehyung's room.

The door was left ajar but she knew better than to barge in as she patiently knocked on the door. Checking her wristwatch to see if she was on time.

A few seconds went by yet she didn't receive any kind of permission to enter. She knocked once again as she looked at taehyung who was sitting rummaging through some paperwork.

Another knock and she could feel her patience slowly giving up on her but she remained professional.

Knowing to knock isn't going to help anymore a fake cough erupted from her throat alarming taehyung of her presence.

She gave him a tight-lipped smile looking straight into taehyung's eyes as he looked up, standing motioning her to take a seat across him.

"Nice to meet you! I'm sure you know me if you don't I'm Kim taehyung your new yet old boss you can call me taehyung if you are comfortable." He introduced himself with a tight-lipped smile extending her hand for a professional handshake. "And I'm yuri your new assistant, I guess." She introduced herself engulfing his long warm hands into her cold delicately stunning ones.

"Right! So Miss.Yuri I have heard a lot about you from Jimin." He said taking his seat unbuttoning the mid button of his coat as she gratefully smiled "looks like you are quite famous in the office Miss, or are you comfortable with me calling you with your first name?" He interrogated meeting her eyes as his eyes twinkled

"Sure sir. As long as you are comfortable. And no I'm not that famous just pretty well known" She humbly smiled at him which he returned with a nod

"Well, That's just a wordplay for being famous. Isn't it?" He expressed eyes twinkling, "But that's exactly what you said in your interview with Vogue business," She said with a smile making its way on her luscious lips. As taehyung dryly chuckled.

"So does that mean you look up to me? huh?" He cockily asked her, leaning back on his chair, his tongue poking his inner left cheek in amusement

"Of course sir you are my boss, as your employee, I will look up to you." She said her voice distant and holding professionalism making taehyung smile as he nodded to himself.

"Now Yuri I think it's enough of our chit chat so let's get to work." He said straightening his posture as she nodded.

"For the tasks that are supposed to be done today. I want you to photocopy the following and make my schedule from the meetings approved by jungkook, other than that I want you to collect and arrange all the data of the trainees who left SM entertainment in the past 3 years on my desk. Even if one is Missing, I will charge you for it and you don't wanna know the amount. Also if you face any doubt or problem you can ask jungkook for assistance who I'm sure you've already met"

He commanded as she nodded her head standing up and bidding farewell, taking her leave.

Unknowingly a subtle smile tugged on taehyung's lips.

This is going to be a ride

...

Right, this is what he is wearing

Right, this is what he is wearing. Die ppl.