002

Y/n POV:I was in bed with Thedore listening to him tell me about the boy he liked

Y/n POV:
I was in bed with Thedore listening to him tell me about the boy he liked. "Hey do you want to go somewhere ?" I asked him "sure where" he asked confused.

"Maybe central London." I said giving a suggestion.
Thedore gave me a shocked expression and looked at the time. "It's 2:30 nowhere is gonna be open." He said stating the obvious.

"Yeah but it will be night time and it will be fun." I said smiling. Thedore started thinking before nodding his head. "Let's get dressed then."

I put on a black hoodie and blue ripped jeans on and Thedore put on a black t-shirt and jogging bottoms. I grabbed my car keys and we went out quickly and quietly.

"Okay let's drive to the train station." I said me and Thedore getting into the car. I stuck my key in the key whole and turned it upwards. The car started and I turned on the road lights.

I put my car in reverse and looked behind me. "You know when we get there we can go to the park." Theo suggested. "Well we can go to our local park instead of going that far." I said furrowing my eyebrows.

"Well we don't have big posh parks." He said smartly with a little sass. "I don't think there is such thing as posh parks." I said my eyes focusing on the road.

"Whatever you know I'm right." He said chucking and resting his head on the window. I playfully rolled my eyes and before letting out a sigh.

"You know you have a lot of problems going on in that little pretty head of yours." Theo smiled. "Yeah i know but I just need to get over it and start new." I said taking one hand of the steering wheel and pushing a hair back.

"Okay just tell me you know I'm your best friend." Theo replied. "Yeah yeah definitely." I sighed before pulling up to the train station. "Come on let's go." I said pulling out the key.

"Do you have your Ticket." Theo asked in front of the machine. "Yeah I'm guessing you forgot yours." I laughed and Putting my ticket in the yellow Machine. Theo quickly pulled through before the little door shut.

We both walked up the stairs to platform 2 and saw the train coming. "Perfect we are right on time." He said I replied with a nod the train slowed down and stop in front of us. The doors automatically opened and we both walked it.

"To central London we go." I said sitting down opposite Theo.

-finally this is edited hope u like this!