Eight

The weekend has finally came and Willow was more than happy to be home and relaxing with Jasper by her side. It was peaceful to her. No Bella staring was one of the best things about that day. "Darlin'."

"Hmm?"

"What's going on in that pretty little head of yours?" Jasper asked.

Edward poked his head in. "Do you want to know?"

"Get out!" Willow tells him. "Your not ruining what I'm thinking."

Jasper looked at his mate as Edward smirked. "She's thinking..."

Willow went after Edward. Jasper shook his head knowing that his mate couldn't stand Edward reading her mind. Everyone thought it was them, but Edward loved teasing his best friend. Willow was more of a sister to him.

Jasper sighed as he decided to get Willow.
~~~
"Willow?" Alice said making the girl look away from her new project. "What are you doing?"

"Working on a new project, but I'm thinking of covering everything in this room in white sheets and just go to town on the paint. Have fun."

"You should." Alice said with a glint in her eyes making Willow look at her.

"I don't like that look Alice." Willow tells her sister as she walked away. "Alice!"

When she didn't get a response, Willow decided to do what she wanted. She was going to have fun playing with the paint. She grabbed all the new white sheets she had bought and hung them up or laid them on the furniture or floor. She looked at her paints and smiled. "Time to relax."
~~~
Jasper was confused on Taylor's moods. Alice told him that Willow was home alone as Taylor's was trying to hint something through his emotions which where mixed causing Jasper to be confused.

As he walked up to the house, he heard laughing. Confused, Jasper walked in and up to his room. He opened the door to se Willow in nothing but her bra and panties covered in paint.

Willow turned and screamed when she saw her mate. "Jasper!" She said. "What the hell?"

"This is a surprise." He said walking into the room looking at what she done. "You got bored darling."

"Shush." She tells him as she walked over to him and grabbed him by his shirt. "What are you going to do about it?"

Jasper's eyes turned black from lust and tackled his paint covered mate, who squealed out from the attack. This is more fun than painting.