Chapter 10

Ginny comforted me and pulled me to detention. "Come on, it will just be worse if you dont go." She said. "I refuse to be in trouble for standing up for myself and you." I said as I stoped in my tracks. "and I refuse to let you get in more trouble, get you butt into that class room." I hadn't even noticed we where standing outside the potions class room. "N-KITTEN!" I yelled as she shoved me into the class room. "Sorry Puppy." She said and clossed the door, leaving me with proffeser snape. "You'll be cleaning the cauldrons ." Snape said and pointed to a pile of dirty cauldrons . I sat down as far from them as posibble and glared at him. "I will not." I said. "You are in detention, you do what I ask you to!" He said. "Im not cleaning the cauldrons." I said and folded my arms over my chest. "Fine right an essay on your opinion of werewolfs." He said a smirk on his face. I felt my heart drop Into my stomch. "Whats your opinion Professor?" I asked. "Well, I belive they are one person and deserve to be treated as a whole." He said srugging. "Then I wont be doing this!" I said and stood up. "Sit Miss Smith." He said. "No!" I turned to walk out of the door. I heard snape grumble undeer his breath. "Its no wander your parents got rid of you." My blood boiled and I turned to look at snape. "You think your better then the Gryffindors, why. where you bullied by them. Because all you've done is turn into a bully yourself and its sickening. do not expect me to show to the rest of your classes. Severus." I said and walked out of the room. Ginny was standing there and she glared at me. "Y/n Smith, I am so proud of you.!" She yelled and wrapped her arm around me. "I thought you'd be mad." I said and she giggled. "I heard what he said about your parents." She said and took my hand. I blushed like crazy.

We walked up to the common room, hand in hand. When we entered Hermione instantly saw our hands and smiled at us. "Finally!" She exclaimed and pulled us into a hug. "Umm, mione, we're just holding hands in a friend way." I said and Ginny nodded letting go of my hand. Hermione pushes me back and looked at Ginny. "You didn't tell her!" She exclaimed. "Nope, come on puppy." She said and I followed her. "You liars!" Hermione Yelled after us. Ginny laughed and dragged me Into the room.

  "So puppy.." she paused, and looked around the room. Like she was making sure nobody was in the room. "How's it like, your condition I mean?" She asked. I looked down at her hands. She was messing with her nails as if she was anxious. "It's a simple question gin, no need to be anxious." I said with a smile. "Well the transformation itself is painful and I don't remember anything that happens when I'm in wolf form. I could wake up with a large cut on my neck and not know what happened and unfortunately, if you or any of my friends crossed me while I'm in wolf form. I could kill you." I said simply. I could see in Ginny's face that she regretted asking the question. She wouldn't stop picking at her nails. I grabbed her hands and put them in my lap, making her look at me. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't of asked." She said sadly. "It's fine you were curious, can't blame you......kitten." I said making her smiled. She pushed me lightly making me laugh. "Well, while nether of us are petrified, let clean that toilet seat." Ginny said and quickly pulled it out from under her bed. "What are we going to do with it?" I asked. "Well, hang it up of course." Ginny said with a smile. "That's gross." I said and she laughed. "That's why were going to clean it, come on puppy think." Ginny said, taking out a rag and putting water in it. She then prospered to move her hand in circular motions while scrubbing the toilet seat.

Right as Ginny was about to put the seat on the wall we heard a scream come from the common room. I looked at Ginny and glared at her slightly as if to tell her to stay. I walked to the door and Ginny sat on her bed. I Ran down to the common room, but there was no sign of anyone. Looking around the dorm I noticed that the window was opened, which didn't make any sense. The next think I know Harry walked in like he seen a ghost. "What was it?" I asked. "Sirius Black was in the castle." Harry said. Dumbledore then came in and pulled Harry out. He was trying to pull me out as well, but I refused until I got Ginny. Quickly I ran to our room and grabbed her hand, pulling her to the great hall with no explanation. "What is going on!?" She asked, clearly upset that she was basing left in the dark. "Sirius Black, He was spotted in the castle." I said, I continued to pull her to the great hall. If anybody in their right mind thought I was going to let go of Ginny they where wrong. Not only did I not follow orders to grab a sleeping bag, I also shared one with Ginny and kept my arm around her waist all night just to make sure she was ok.

————————-

A/n
This is where the story goes off into my own plot, I don't clame owner ship of anything you remember from the books or movies, but everything that you don't remember from the books or movies is mine.

Love,
Kar