Chapter 14

Against Ginny's wishes, I went home alone with Molly. Ginny and the others would come home on the Hogwarts Express. So I was currently being taken care of by Molly and I was very bored without anyone but the adults. "I have to go to Diagon Alley will you be fine alone?" Molly asked. "Ya I'll be just fine." I said and Molly nodded before leaving through the fireplace.

   Once she was gone I stood up off the couch and limped to the shed. "GINEVRA MOLLY WEASLEY!" I Yelled upon seeing the ginger in the shed. She smiled at me weakly. "Hey love." She smiled standing up. "How'd you know I was home?" She asked. "Did you really think I couldn't smell your perfume on the train?" I asked and she looked at me nervously. "What did you do, steal Harry's invisibility cloak?" I asked. "Well I didn't steal it, Harry let me use it and Hermione said she would do the rest of my work for me, McGonagall calmed I was sick so nobody but them knows I'm not there." She said moving her red hair out of her face. "Your mums going to kill you." I said and she giggled nervously. "I thought you would say that so I brought you chocolate." She said, holding out a chocolate frog and a chocolate bar. "Your think you can bribe me with chocolate......Because you are one hundred percent correct." I said and grabbed the chocolate, pulling Ginny Into a hug. "So what was your plain exactly?" I asked. "Umm, well I didn't plain that far." She said sheepishly. "Damn it ginny, if I help you your mother will kill me!" I exclaimed and she smiled at me. "Come on!" I said and pulled her by her hand. "So whats your plan." She asked. "To get you food and in the attic till the others go to the platform where you will ride with mollly and I with the invisabilty cloak and then apper with the others." I said simpley and she smiled at me. "This is way i love you." She smiled. "Oh ya, dont get used to it." I said stiking my tounge out at her and pulling her into the house.

  Ginny was now hiding in the attic and Molly, Arthur and I where having dinner. "So besides almost dying, how was school?" Molly asked. "Well not much happened, Ginny and I mostly just focused on school." I smiled, picking at my food. When ever Molly and Arther weren't paying attention I would steal food that I could give to ginny later.
"Arther and I are going to our room now, knock if you need anything Molly said and shut her door. I limped my way to the attic and climbed up. "Ginny, It's me." I said quietly. "Ginny dear?" I questioned, still no response. I grabbed my flashlight and turned it on. I saw Ginny's red hair sitting in the corner. I looked a little more and saw that she was sleeping. "Tired baby." I said quietly. I set the food next to her and shook her lightly. "Hey, I've got food." I said, Ginny jumped at the mention of food. "Yes, I'm starving." She said. I rolled my eyes at her as she started to stuff her face. "If you don't quiet down Molly will hear you." I said and Ginny shook her head. "Is She in her room?" Ginny asked. I nodded. "Then no she won't, she put a silencing charm on it, that's why she only goes in after dinner." Ginny said taking another bite of her food. "How do you know." I questioned. Ginny almost spit out her food. "You don't remember?" She questioned, I gave her a confused look and her eyes widened. "When we were kids we when in there, shut the door and screamed. Mom never came up." Ginny said, looking for any hint of recognition in my eyes. "I don't remember doing that Ginny." I said and she seems to be thinking of something. "What do you call me?" Ginny asked. "I call you a lot of things, love, dear, Ginny." I smiled. "Your missing one." Ginny said. "Don't think I am ginny." I laughed. "Crap." Ginny exclaimed. "There was one more name, what was it?" She asked, panic clear in her voice. "Umm, Doll?" I said questioningly. Ginny grabbed my hand and pulled me to her moms room. She knocked and when Molly saw her daughters her emotions were everywhere. "I know your mad, but y/n's lost some of her memory." Ginny said. "What?" Molly questioned. "What is your nick name f— ask a different question mom, I asked her that one." Ginny said. "What is your mother's name. "Mary?" I questioned. "And your father?" Molly asked. "David?" I was less confident with his name. "Arther, we need to go to St. Mungo's." Molly said and grabbed onto Ginny and I. "Way." Arther asked. "Y/n's Losing her memory."