country music

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

once stasie, flynn and carlos had finished up stasie's PB&J sandwiches, stasie had decided to take herself home, but she was stopped by julie.

"where are you taking me?" stasie quizzed as she was dragged out of the house, against her free will.

"carrie's house." julie sighed, "and the boys are angry."

"carrie's house?" stasie's face fell, "you know she strongly dislikes me."

"she dislikes all of us." julie shrugged.

"and besides, she gave you a flyer." flynn reminded her, "she seems to be warming up."

"really?"

"no, probably not. i'm just trying to make you feel better." flynn told her.

julie had made the two girls run all the way to the large house above the beach in malibu. once they reached the wilson residence, they began sprinting down the stairs leading to the house.

"ow!" flynn tripped over her feet, "jeez!"

"come on." julie ushered them.

"we're coming!" stasie panted, "when did you get so fast?"

"just now."

"okay, ow." flynn groaned.

"don't stop." julie reassured them, "go, keep on going." she and stasie picked up flynn when she was near to face-planting, "just go. go, go, go!"

when they reached the front door, julie and stasie peeked in while flynn rang the doorbell. carrie was surprisingly quick to open the door.

"hey!" the girls greeted in unison.

"what are you three doing here?" carrie quizzed sceptically, "how'd you get over the security gate?"

"teamwork!" julie nervously chuckled, "do you have a band-aid? the barbed wire's new."

"right, my hands feel like they're on fire." stasie showed carrie her red, stinging hands.

"what do you want?" carrie crossed her hands.

"uh... just thought you should know that julie's band is playing at the dance tonight." flynn explained.

"now you know."

"you're very welcome." stasie gave her a thumbs up.

"you guys are acting weirder than usual." carrie frowned.

"probably because we're thirsty." julie suggested.

"yeah."

"very."