Homecoming.

Dear diary,
  My father believes I should fill you up with all my adventures and current events but, he never lets me go out. I'm not even sure if your a diary? We found a native here one day and through skin contact I read his mind telepathicly.  One of my many powers but, by doing that I retained some information but, the intel is still a bit fuzzy. You see, the world ended 20 days ago. One of our kingdoms closets enemy's the Krang tried to open a portal to their world to teleport the humans there and use them as slaves. Instead of there dimension, the opened a portal to ours....hell. New York fell through to our dimension destroying our kingdom...therefore we came to take over this one. While I don't agree with it, according to my father I'm an underaged delinquent who can't even walk across the street without getting into trouble. Again not the point. With the mishap of a different portal opening we soon released that more then just us demons came through a portal. We've found zombies, dragons, human eating creatures, and some mutants. So for the past twenty days we've been making our way through all the states taking them over. We've  cleared the East Coast all the way over to Texas to South Dakota. Well I think that's what there called the person we captured seemed a bit stupid. You see my father rules over a huge army of demons that outweighs the population of the United States by far. Anyway, we're moving in on the west coast now but, in much more interesting news I'm starting my training to be a demon warrior, since I just finished growing my full sized demon wings!! Which hell are they long and wide!! I'm 16,000 years old, and 6'5 with 12ft wings on each side... DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO BALANCE AND HOW BAD THE BACK PAIN IS?! Seriously! Thank satan there retractable!! Also once I finish my training I'll get my full sized horns, claws and tail!! Anyway got to go there's some sort of commotion outside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You closed your diary and put it in your sachel, you got up, putting your crown on and flying outside to see your  guard demons gone and fighting a giant mutant. Then you looked to where your father once was in your came to see he was up and fighting, " HIDE IN THE FOREST UNTIL I SAY OTHERWISE!!" " DAD I-.." "GO!!" You were pissed and flew off into the forest. You hid in a tree and watched as the battle raged on before someone put a cloth over your mouth with something on it that made you pass out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You slowly came too about two hours later and looked around to see 5 mutant turtles, the one in purple was going through your stuff the other one in red talking to the bigger of the five who was also in red. Then the one in blue was yelling at the cute one in orange. You shook your head fast tossing that thought from your mind and you looked seeing you were heavily chained, there had to be at least 15 sets of long chains on you if not more. You struggled and got pissed off, " LET ME GO!!!" You yelled and they looked at you, and the small one in red replied " HELL NO!" you were already fed up,you started rising your fire power to engulf your entire body in flames hotter then the sun. Melting all the chains completely off and into the air, you wielded fire balls in your hand ready to launch them. "YOU'LL PAY FOR KIDNAPPING I, THE DEMON KING'S DAUGHTER!!!" You growled when you suddenly stopped and looked at them. You looked in their eyes and saw only one thing....pure fear...like those of which you hadn't seen before. You put out all your flames and looked at them, " I'm sorry but I must take my leave" you flew fast and gathered your things into your bag then putting it on and flying out of the tent. You flew high up and looked for any signs of smoke from the campsite, " Hey Hey!! Pretty lady!! With wings?! Uh- wait please! We just want to talk!! We want peace please!!" You  looked down to see the turtle in orange chasing after you on some sort of board? " Leave now and be unscathed mortal!!" " No I can't be-.." "WATCH OUT!!"

  The turtle fell right into a huge ravine, "Damnit!" You dove down and grabbed his board then him, you flew back up and landed on the ground sluggishly. You panted out and looked at him, " Baten mare Conan harsnkw ooompda arei?" " Wha- pretty lady? Your not speaking English" you sigh and grab him by his cheeks and kiss him deeply, for about a minute surprisingly he kissed back and placed his hands on your hips. Your eyes shot open and you pulled away, " What the hell are you doing?!" " U-Uh y- you kissed me!" " Yeah because I can read minds but only through skin to skin contact and I didn't really want to touch foreheads with you for a straight minute because that would be weird!" " So kissing me isn't?! Why'd you do it anyway?!" " I read your mind, through reading your mind I learned how to speak, write, and read in your language. I only knew a fraction of your language from reading some books of mine but not nearly enough to communicate properly with you." " I- fine! Please... though... we need your help..." "With?" " Uh- that's as far as I got you'll have to ask my brothers... I'm not really the smart one.." He rubbed his arm and looked down. You walked close to him and patted his head, " Relax young one you still have plenty of use" " Young one?! How old are you?! You look like a teen!" " Oh I'm 16,000 years old" " WHAT?!" " Yeah I know... I'm so young... I wish I was at least 21,000 years old." " But- that's not possible" " Almost anything is possible for a demon." " I- your making my brain hurt we should go back to the camp" " Fine but, you only have a couple hours my father will come looking for me. He will not be happy." The turtle picked up his skateboard and started walking, you followed next to him. " So what's your name?" "I'm Michelangelo Hamato, Mikey for short." " I'm y/n, I don't have a last name. Also what are your brother's names?" "Well not just my brothers are at our camp, we've taken over a couple states and built a huge wall around them for refuge for anyone who is still alive. But anyway, the turtle with the blue mask is Leonardo Hamato, or Leo for short. Then there's the turtle with the red mask that's Raphael Hamato, or Raph for short, next there's Donatello Hamato, Donnie or Don for short. Those are all my brothers then there's our friends the girl with the orange hair is April O'Neil and her father is, Kirby O'Neil. Her best guy friend is Casey Jones, then Raph's pet turtle that turned into a giant mutant is Spike. That's pretty much it but, I'll tell you everyone else's name as you meet them." " Alright also that's a cute name" you wrapped your arm around his neck and giggled, "I have a big brother named Mikey, you remind me of him" he pouted, " What?" " Nothing... let's just go."