Shocking Dicovery

The banging got louder and louder till it sounded like someone was pounding the earth into the wall. You were so zoned out and focused on the banging that when Mikey wrapped his arms around your waist and held you close you elbowed him in the stomach then kicked him in the crotch. You heard a thump and turned around, " O- ow!!" He groaned out, " O- Oh my gosh Mikey I'm so sorry I was zoned out and I-.." " H- hey it's okay but we should see where that sound is coming from..." You picked him up and put him on your shoulders, you took off flying and didn't stop till you landed at the watch towers a top the wall. You placed Mikey on the floor gently then looked over the side, there was your father banging on the giant doors, to this place. " LET MY DAUGHTER GO OR I'LL DESTROY THIS PLACE!!!" He yelled as his army of demons stood behind him ready to attack,he must've brought the whole army. There were trillions and trillions of demons with all different features and sizes. 'Those walls wouldn't hold against all of them and my father..'  you thought, that's when you looked over to see the other turtles and mutants  jumping off the wall going to attack.  You grabbed Mikey and put him on your back knowing that was the only safe place for him, then jumped over the wall flying down in front of your dad " STOP!!!" You put up a giant forcefield around Mikey, him, and you. You cringed waiting for everyone to smack against it when they fell but, they landed instead. " YOU CAN'T HURT HIM!! HE JUST DOESN'T UNDERSTAND!! HE'S MY FATHER!!" You turned to him, " What are you doing?!" " Trying to save my daughter!!" " Dad! I don't need saving! There not holding me hostage I chose to stay." " Bullshit! Plus they shouldn't have done it in the first place!" He broke the force field, you held Mikey in your arms and transformed into your giant form and put him down next to his brothers.

You stood in your father's way ready to fight. " Try me. I'll protect this place with my life." You growled and glared at your father, he glared back but finally dropped his guard. "Fine...May we come in the city?" " That's up to the turtles." You put your hand down for all of them to get on including Mikey since he was awake now and you lifted them up to your fathers level. " Thanks y/n, as for you as long as you and your soldiers don't cause any of us trouble and repair the damage to the wall. You may come in. Unless someone disagrees?" He looked to the rest of the turtles and they nodded then to you. " Well y/n?" " H- huh what do you mean?" " Well Mikey told us you've saved him twice now, so that makes you a part of our council. The council that runs our sanctuary, so what do you say y/n?" Leonardo said, " Yes yes he may but, so help me if you or anyone one from your army hurt anyone in the sanctuary or any of the turtles I will kick your ass myself." " I accept these conditions" he sighed, then the guards opened the gate and started letting them in.

  Then you stepped aside and looked at the turtles in your hand, " Thank you guys for that....also- wait Mikey are you okay?!?" " Why wouldn't he be?" Leo asked, "She kicked me in the crotch when I scared her" Mikey groaned. " Oh okay that explains it" Leo said, you placed the turtles down on the ground and shrunk back to regular size meanwhile Raphael was nearly pissing himself laughing. " Haha! You got schooled by a damn girl!" Raph shouted as Mikey pouted, you flew close to Raphael pinning him to the wall. He tried desperately to escape but, when he finally got close your pushed your way through his legs with one of yours. Your knee a little to close to his crotch, " So now what's this about being schooled by a girl?" you teased, " Let me go!" " Admit that we're equals first!" " Fine! We are equals! Your just as strong as me!!" " Good" I let go completely and he collapsed. I went over to Mikey while the rest of his brothers helped Raph up. " No one insults my years of combat training...or you..." you growled under your breath then looked down blushing. Mikey had hugged me tightly and with him being shorter then you his face was right in your cleavage. You looked down at him and hugged him back, " what's got you so happy?" " You defended me against Raph, thank you." " Your welcome Mikey but you might wanna take heed of where your head is right now" he looked at you strangely then where his head was, " A- AHHH!!" He freaked out and let go.