[❥] 𝗧𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 - 2jin

One-shoot ordered by: @heyitsluff

"Heejin, Heejin!"

"Here, pass it to me!"

"I'm all alone!"

"Come on, Yves, come on!"

Those cries penetrated Hyunjin's ears, thus interrupting her peaceful intention to read for a while. It seemed that the words from her book ringing in her head were mingling with the voices outside her mind. Finally, she gave up and looked ahead.

In front of her, perched an imposing baseball field occupied with active players. They were playing against a local high school in a small friendly game. Hyunjin didn't find the sport very exciting, she just tended to go to games and practices watching someone in particular, though she didn't really understand why.

"Good game!" They all shouted at the same time. After shaking hands among the rivals, they spread out. Some went straight to the locker room while others went to greet the crowd.

"Come on, Hee. Don't be shy. Tell him." Yves jumped out from behind the girl. She jumped and almost fell to the ground.

"Should I?

"Of course you should. Believe me, when you get it, it can become your most precious treasure."

Sooyoung said, glancing at Chuu, who was fighting with Kim Lip for the popcorn. "Well, I'm going with Jiwoo. Think about it, okay?"

The player went to greet her girlfriend, leaving Heejin without talking.

Should she tell her?

****

"O-hey... wait...." Said the poor hectic one.

Her treasure turned curiously to see where the voice was coming from. When she discovered the source, she suddenly became nervous, even without saying a word.

"C-can I talk to you for a moment?"

"Yes, of course."

They turned away from the rest of the people leaving the school to return to their homes and stood at the back of the large building.

"Tell me." She said without losing her nerve.

"Uh... well then... listen... wouldn't you like to... I don't know..."

"Let it out. Don't be nervous." Said the cat girl. Who was in front of her stopped looking at the ground nervously and was amazed at how calm and serene Hyunjin's voice sounded. "Don't look at me like that. Tell me what you want."

"W-well... I wanted to give this to you. W-wait."