1

It was the dreaded daily council meeting and Poseidon and Athena were angry and terrified because Zeus told them that he had an idea to unite them. Poseidon was surfing on a tall wave and Athena was trying to figure out the meaning of life when Zeus mentally called the Olympians for a council meeting. All of them teleported into their thrones, some excited and some worried.

"As I have told you all, I have found a possible solution to my brother, Poseidon, and my daughter, Athena's rivalry. It may not be the best solution, but it definitely can be a fix, permanent or not." Zeus announced.

"Just get to the point, brother." Poseidon interrupted.

"I demand that Perseus Jackson and Annabeth Chase shall be married as a hope to fix the rivalry." There were cries of disagreement, disgust and much more.

"Are you sure this is the best option, brother?" Hestia kindly asked even though inside she was dissatisfied.

"Of course it is! I demand that this wedding shall occur November 1st and I want it set up by Aphrodite! Any protests lead to immediate execution by Ares and myself!" Zeus boomed, making all the other Olympians sit back down in their thrones.  "All of you get back to your domains and I don't want any complaints!"

****

Poseidon's Thoughts After The Meeting:

This is outrageous! How dare he abuse his power! I don't want my son marrying that annoying spawn of Athena! That Annabelle or whatever her name is doesn't deserve my son! If Zeus hadn't played his "my word is law card" I would have confronted him immediately! I might just go and stab him with my trident! I'm going to surf and maybe cool myself down!

Athena's Thoughts After The Meeting:

This is a catastrophic situation! A disaster! My father has certainly doomed Annabeth's education and life! That spawn of the sea god will surely distract my daughter from her studies! I'm going to have a word with Poseidon and tell him what I think about his son marrying my daughter!"

****

Third Person POV:

"Poseidon! You need to stop your son from marrying my daughter right now!" Athena confronted.

"Me?" Poseidon exclaimed. "Go have a word with my brother, it's his fault! You think I want my son marrying your daughter!"

"What's that supposed to mean?!"

"And you're the goddess of wisdom. It means that I don't like your daughter, okay! She's no fun and she won't let Percy do anything! She's so bossy!"

"My gods! Percy would be the bad one in the relationship! He would distract Annabeth from her studies!" Athena argued, making Poseidon scoff.

"Just go away! Let me surf and go confront your father!" Poseidon said before diving back into the ocean.

"I guess I will." Athena muttered.

****

"Father, this is a horrible idea! The spawn of Poseidon will clearly distract my daughter from her studies and I'm sure he'll just use her!" Athena felt terrified at the idea of arguing with her father but she felt as if she must do it.

"What did I tell you! That's it! No complaints! My decision is final and if I hear one more word, punishment will be inflicted!" Zeus shouted,

"But!"

"No buts! Leave me alone and go back to your duties!" Athena left the room, infuriated. She just didn't get why it had to be this way. "Dionysus, your still in the throne room, right?!"

"What, oh yeah, I'm here." Dionysus responded, just waking up from a nap.

"Can you tell the demigods? Also, get your lazy butt back to camp right now!" Zeus yelled. In fear, the wine god snapped his fingers before Zeus could scream at him once again. He appeared by his palace and he walked right to the Dining Pavilion where all the demigods were eating lunch.

"Attention! Attention! I have a very important announcement to make. By Zeus' order, Peter Johnson and Annabelle Chase need to be married as a solution to unite Poseidon and Athena!"

"But, there is so many ways that is impossible! First of all, me and Annabeth are under 18! We're kids! And even if we did want to marry each other, we're still grieving our friends deaths from the Titan War!" Percy protested.

"I don't care! Make it work! It's Zeus orders and he is demanding for it to happen!" And like that, a bomb was dropped on camp. With it affecting many people such but especially Percy and Annabeth.