Prologue: Welcome to Despair

Also btw I forgot many this is what your outfit looks like.

(Over the white shirt)

Did we get that? Good

=======================

Your POV

My Name is Y/N L/N the ultimate Bartender.

Yeah I know I'm young to be a bartender but I guess I was gifted with it. At a young age, my parents brought me to a bar. I guess they just didn't want to get a babysitter because they never wanted me to have one. While my parents were drunk my aunt always took care of me because she was the bartender and the owner. I was always fascinated by how elegant she would make any kind of drink for the customers. Sadly my parents died in a car crash by you guessed it being drunk. I was only 8 at the time. My aunt took custody of me. Eventually, when I turned 10 my aunt taught me how to make drinks and other kinds of stuff. When I was fully prepared to actually make drinks to customers they loved my drinks more than my aunt's. When I turned 16 my aunt retired because she had medical issues. When she retired I was the owner of the bar.

That's when one day I got accepted into Hopes Peak Academy. The school was when you graduate your set for life. I knew this was a big opportunity for me because even though I get a good amount of money. I didn't have enough money to help my aunt with hospital bills

=============================

The moment I stepped in I felt dizzy and blacked out. When I woke up I was in a classroom..? How? just a few seconds ago I was outside of the building itself?  I then got up and looked around the classroom.

Strange... why are the windows covered with these metal plates? I'm not even going to try to..they look like those bolts are tight...

I went to the teacher's podium and saw that there was a note.

What the fuck? This looks like a kid drew this.

The next semester is about to start. Starting today, this school will be your entire world...

Please meet me at the gym at 8:00

I looked at the clock

7:20

huh, I guess I should head there early.

I left the classroom I was in. I had a bad feeling but what am I supposed to do? By a miracle, I found the gym. I opened the doors to see more students...

"Hey look another one looks like that makes 15 of us!" Someone with really long hair that looks like he was a hippy...

"Ah, another fellow classmate!" a guy said who was wearing an all-white uniform and black boots.

"uhhhhhh what the fuck?"

"Language miss!"

"Sorry, but um can you please not yell please?"

"Apologies miss..?"

"Y/N L/N the Ultimate Bartender."

"Nice to meet you miss L/N"

"Oh you don't need to be all fancy with me just call me by my name"

"Right!  My name is Kiyotaka Ishimaru the Ultimate Moral Compass"

"Nice to meet you Kiyotaka" 

Kiyotaka only nodded. Then the guy who had that long spiky hair came up to me.

"You're a bartender!?" 

"Umm, it's in the ultimate..?"

"Cool that means we can drink!"

"I guess."

"Wait a moment you two!" Kiyotaka said.

"What is it Kiyotaka?"

"You two are far too young to drink!"

"Chill dude I'm  22"

"what?"

"Oh yeah I never got to introduce myself I'm Yasuhiro Hagakure!"

"What the actual fuck why are you in school?"

"Language miss Y/N!"

"Oops sorry." 

Kiyotaka then proceeded to walk toward the other students.

"I was heald back a few times"

"No shit dude."

"Yeah now that hall monitor dude mentions it yeah I'm the only one who can drink."

"Actually you're kinda wrong"

"What?"

"My parents would make me drink at the age of what 7? I don't know but I started drinking at a VERY young age."

"Sick that means we can drink!"

"I guess"

Yasuhiro then said to talk later and then went with the other students as well. I decided to talk to Kiyotaka more since he seemed more responsible than anyone here.

I was chatting with Kiyotaka until another guy walked into the gym. 

========================================

How's that? I know I left it like this but it is what it is lmao. I'm working on the next part ok I promise.