Chapter 4: All*Star*Apologies

(Long chapter since I haven't posted in like 4 months :')

================================================================================

Once again it was a new day. A new day means a new day here in this school. I couldn't sleep well since the last trial. I still wonder...who is behind all of this? Why are they making us do this? Is this their way to see people suffer? 

I was in Taka's room since I did ask him if I can stay over. He was still sleeping though. Which also got me thinking too. How come all of a sudden Taka is back to his normal self? I mean he was chaotic when he had the whole white hair thing of course. Geez, I need to stop thinking about this...They are starting to make my head hurt. 

I got up and grabbed some clothes of mine and a towel and went to the bathroom and took a shower. Once I got out and got dressed I saw Taka bearly waking up. He looked tired but maybe he couldn't sleep either who knows.

"Morning Taka," I said as I was drying up my hair with the towel I had with me.

"Morning Y/N...Why did you wake up early? Or did the Monokuma Announcement already go off?" Taka said while yawning.

As if on cue the announcement went off. I looked back at Taka and laughed. I finished off drying my hair and set the towel to dry. I soon went to sit down with Taka on the bed.

"Does that answer your question?" I said smiling at him. He chuckled back at the coincidence of him asking that. He leaned close to me just to give me a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Yes. Yes, it does Y/n" Taka said as he got up. I saw him grab a towel and some clothes too. 

"I'm going to take a shower. I won't take long" He said as he walked into the bathroom and closed the door shut. Meanwhile, I took the chance to fix up my somewhat "dry" hair. After a few minutes, Taka came out all dressed and had his hair dry. We both proceeded to head out and go to the cafeteria.

That was until we heard the Monokuma announcement. It was surprising that Monokuma would make an announcement at this early hour of the day.

"Good Morning my dear students! Since I feel so nice today! I've already granted access to the 4th floor of the building!" Monokuma said while we heard some buzzing from afar in the dorm rooms. He was being serious and the floor was already opening.

"Should we go to the next floor?" I asked Taka who looked at me with a nervous look. 

"Well...I'm not sure Y/n...I want to but don't you think it would be unfair if we went there without everyone else?" Taka said. I mean he was right it would be...

"I mean yeah but...look how about we go up there and wait till everyone arrives? That way technically we're not being unfair. Were just um...waiting" I said. It took Taka a few seconds to think about but eventually agreed. So we headed up to the 4th floor.

When we got up there we were the first ones up there. I guess some were in the cafeteria for our meeting. Soon me and Taka both hear our E-Handbooks. We took them out to see that the map of the 4th floor was unlocked.

"Looks like the principal's office is on this floor..." Taka said as he looked at the map. I looked at some other places to see if they could be useful.

"There's also a chemistry room. That could be useful don't you think Taka?" I asked. Taka nodded in agreement. "When everyone arrives here which room should we take?" I asked Taka once again.

"Well, we could do the music room. Sure it may not sound the best to look but...I need to talk to you about something." Taka said. I was a little worried about that last part he said. I was about to ask him why but we were then interrupted by voices.