baby love

It's been three weeks since we got back Chicago and I've been nervously waiting for a good time to take a pregnancy test.

It's absolutely agonizing, to be completely honest.

"Gia, I got it." I got off the bed and walked over to Anthony.

He handed me the bag and gave me a hug before I walked into the bathroom.

I looked in the mirror and took deep breaths before opening the box.

"Are you pregnant?" I laughed at my eager boyfriend and walked to the toilet.

"No, baby. I haven't even pulled down my pants yet." I sat down and waited for a few seconds before finally peeing.

~

I walked out of the bathroom and Anthony slowly wrapped his arms around me.

"I'm not pregnant." I looked up at him and he kissed me softly, making me sigh into our kiss.

"I love you." I pecked his lips before pulling back. "It's okay, G."

"I'm sorry." He ran his hands through my hair and shook his head before giving me another kiss. "I'm so sorry."

I licked my lips and sat on the bed to calm down. "I guess we aren't ready yet."

He stood between my legs and kissed my forehead. "God will let us know when it's our time."

I let him kiss me and nodded before lying on my side of the bed. "Hey, Ant? What did Gracie want when we got back home? I forgot to ask."

He sat against the headboard and grabbed my hand. "She asked about you. She wanted to see you, but I told her no."

I nodded and sighed quietly, causing him to look down at me.

"I don't know why she showed up, but I'm sure she won't come around anymore." I looked up at him and shook my head.

"This is Gracie we're talking about, babe." I rubbed his hand with my thumb and smiled at the look on his face.

"You're right." I laughed and moved closer to rest my head on his lap, letting him play in my hair.

"I want to marry you before we have a child, Anthony." I looked up at him and he smiled slightly with a nod.

"I love you enough to wait. I'm not gonna force marriage on you, Ant. You're 22 now. I'm not gonna rush you down the aisle." I sat up and grabbed his other hand.

"I don't want you to feel like you don't have freedom. I don't want to hold you back." I rested my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes.

"I love you, Anthony. I feel like a burden sometimes. You could be going out and living your life like a 22 year old should be." I looked up at him and he looked really upset.

"How could you say that? I love you, Gia. You're all I want. I don't even like going out all the time. I knew this was coming."

He got out of bed and walked out the room. I jumped off the bed and followed him downstairs.

"Babe, what're you doing?" He grabbed his keys and looked back at me. "I'm just going out."

He walked out the door and made sure it slammed. I stared at it for a few seconds before going back upstairs to lie down.

~

I couldn't sleep. I need Anthony by my side. I sighed and closed my eyes as soon as I heard the door open, not wanting to confront him yet.

I felt the bed dip and his arms wrap around me. "I'm sorry, baby. I didn't mean to hurt you."

He kissed the back of my neck and rested his forehead on the back of my head.

"I hope you still love me. I can't live without you." I kept my eyes ahead of me and continued to listen.

"I want to marry you and have ten kids. I'm never gonna neglect you. I love you." I smiled slightly and felt him hug me tighter.

"I love you too, Anthony." I turned around in his grip and wrapped my arms around his neck. "I love you more than anything in this world."

I stared into his eyes and nodded slightly. "I'll carry every single one of your children if you let me. I'll be happy to."

He kissed me and pulled me on top of him. I moaned into our kiss and felt him move his hands to my butt for a squeeze.

I smiled and pulled back to look at him before going back for another kiss. "You want to marry me, huh?"

He nodded and pecked my lips before running his hand through my hair.

"I love you so much. I don't want to lose you. I just want us to live a happy life. I don't want you or our children to worry about anything. I'll have everything under control."

I smiled and bit my bottom lip coyly. "How did I end up with someone as special as you?"

He moved his hands back to my sides and rubbed my waist slowly.

"I ask myself that same question everyday. When I first saw you, I knew I had to talk to you. Everyone couldn't stop staring at you. I never felt that nervous around a girl."

I giggled softly and shook my head at his words.

"I got kind of jealous when you hugged Eric. Y'all looked like a couple." I raised my eyebrows and poked out my bottom lip.

"Baby, you have nothing to worry about. Eric and I are only friends. Don't get upset, sweetheart." I laughed softly and placed my hands on his cheeks before giving him a soft kiss.

"Don't you ever worry about that. Until I stop breathing, I'll always love you, babe. Even if you stop loving me." He kissed me and I let my tears hit his face.

"Why are you crying, babe?" I sighed and sat up to wipe my tears away.

"I'm so happy. I love you so much. I'm the luckiest girl in the world. I really am." He sat against the headboard and started stroking my thigh.

"I've never been this happy. I've never felt this war before. I'm so in love and I'm excited about it. This is is what girls dream about. I honestly have my Prince Charming after kissing multiple frogs." I furrowed my eyebrows and he laughed at my face.

"You know what I mean, right?" He nodded and I rested my head on his shoulder. "I finally found what I've been waiting for."

He kissed the top of my head and I wrapped my arms around his mid-section. "I love you, baby."

I gave him a brief kiss and kept my forehead on his. "I love you more, Gia."