THROUGH THE WINDOW

Paisley Lamora

"1...2...3..." I say hesitantly under my breath. "Okay. Okay. Paisley you got this, It's fine. Just go. Okay..."

"Oh come one just do it, don't be a wuss" a voice creeps. Only to find out it's my cousin, the one and only Hermione Granger. In the flesh. "Pais, go on already you can do it" in a judgy but slightly motivational tone. That's Hermione for you

Me and Hermione are really the best of friends. Although we nag and pick on one another we do love each other dearly. Without Hermione I would never have known about the magic school. My what's the name. Warthog? Hogsport? That will nag me all day. I don't know how I could have forgotten the name. Probably from all the excitement!

"Alright. I can do it" said, more confident than before. "I'm read-" a large force pounds into my back causing me to go through the brick wall.

"Ahhhh" i screamed. It was all I could do. "A little dramatic hmm" stated by a different voice that I had never heard before. "Your first time?" The voice once again sounded. "Oh. Umm yeah, that obvious?" I say in a slight chuckle as my cheeks begin to burn with embarrassment. "No, not at all, I'm Onyx" she said with a giggle. "I'm a first year too"

"My name is Pais-" I tried to say but was soon cut off as soon as a soft tap on my shoulder which turned me around. Some slight relief filled my body as a frizzy haired girl appeared in front of me. "Mione! What took you so long" I said "Get scared?" With a smirk across my face.

"Blah blah blah" Hermione mimicked " who's this" staring at Onyx. "Oh yes sorry, this is Onyx. She's also a first year!" I said with enthusiasm.

"Hello! I'm Hermione Granger. Can you believe we get to go to such and amazing school I can't wait!" Mione stated. As she finished her sentence the train horn blasted signaling we soon need to get on.

Once we entered the train we tried to find an empty cart but there were none. Nada. Hermione some how managed to find a cart with some boys. One with glasses and one red headed boy with a mouth stuffed with sweets. Interesting. I stuck with Onyx who let me sit with her friends.

"Hey guys" Onyx said confidently as she opened the cart door". "Who's this" a tall boy said.  "Oh silly me this is- well actually you never told me your name" she said as all eyes were on me.

"Paisley" I said with my cheeks a red color growing more and more dark. "Okay well guys this is Paisley!" Onyx said. "Wow. Really. We didn't know" the tall boy once again spoke "I'm Blaise" He spoke again. "I'm Lorenzo" another boy said. "Draco aren't you gonna introduce your self?" Onyx questioned.

He just looked back at me and rolled his eyes only to go back to staring out of the window.

They all seemed nice, well all except the tiny snobby little boy who had nothing but smart remarks towards every little thing. I didn't care for him or his pale platinum white hair.

________________________________

I hope this is easy to be understood and that you all enjoy!!