Tooth Fairy

~OK IM ON A ROLL SO IMMA UPDATE AS WELL :3~

"Tell me again why I don't perfect my control first and then work on my speed and accuracy and percision." I groaned as Fairy was leading me to a field that the snow falls around it, leaving it with a spring feel, and no snow.

"Weeeeell you need speed to help ur accuracy and precision and those 2 go hand in hand and u need all 3 to perfect you control." Fairy explained

"Well I guess that makes some sense." I sighed and we came to a stop in the center of the field. "So what are we going to do?'' I asked eager to begin.

Fairy gave me a evil smirk and rubbed her hands together, "To begin we're going to do some simple drills to build your muscles."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Fairy your killing me! Can we please take a break?" I panted, I had collapsed on the grass and was sweating like I never had before.

"Ok now that we've done that, I'm going to help you get something very important to a female Guardian." she said in a serious tone. I sat up straight, suddlenly alert.

"What is it? Whats important?" I asked eagerly

"Well every female to join the Guardians must have a unique pair of wings." she smiled and stroked her own wings.

"ReallY?! I get a pair of wings!!!"I jumped up and began to bounce on the balls of my feet.

"Yes we just need to connect you to your Center." She explianed my face fell.

"You know I have no idea what my Center is!" I groaned and sat back down.

"Yes but North will help you, and soon we'll help you find your wings, and then when we go back to Pitch's lair you can still fly." she smiled and stroked my hair in a motherly way.

"You promise?" I asked, I felt like a child, but I needed some comfort on this.

"Yes, I'm postive one lesson with St. Nick and you'll understand Centers and yourself so much better." she smiled

"Thanks..." I smiled up at her.

"Anytime, now lets go find that rabbit so we can begin your next lesson today." she helped me up and we began our hike back to home.

"Hey Fairy? Can I ask you a question?" I hedged, picking at the hem of my dress, I just realized that I still wore Jack's sweater.

"Of course." she smiled

"Whats your Center?" I asked curiously and cautiously I didnt' know if it was personal or secretive.

"Oh, well my Center is Memory of course." she smiled down at me, she was flying a couple feet above me while I chose to walk.

"Oh, derr, of course that'd be your Center, well I feel stupid now." I scratched my head sheepily.

"Mhmm." she beamed down at me, "Now lets hurry up, that Ausie can be so impatient." she wove her arm in mine and we took off into the sky. Leaving our spring haven and bursting into a snow storm.

~WELL THIS WAS SHORTER THEN I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE, AND IM NOT SURE IF THATS FAIRY'S CENTER OR NOT BUT IT MAKES SENSE. SO HOPE YOU ENJOY PLZ COMMMENT AND FAN BYYYYYE IM GONNA GO PLAY WITH MY BABY NIECE X3~