North

~okk im going for 2 in a day fingers crossed it works~

"Centers are the mold of your being, almost like... a personality to your soul, no 2 are the same. They represent who you are." North explained, jumping right into his lecture the second he closed the door behind us, he crossed the room and dug something out of the drawer, and handed me a nesting doll.

He explained as I opend and reveled each layer until I came to the last one, a baby with big blue eyes.

"Wonder..." I whispered

"Exactly! Well you are certainly more observant then Jack was." he laughed, it felt like the whole room vibrated from his hearty laughter.

"Jack? he was never always a Guardian?" I asked, I may have been around for quite some time but I didn't keep tabs on them, I barely knew their names until recently.

"Of course, we had only recently recruited Frost when Pitch first resurfaced last year." he explained Pitch's old plan, Jack's refusing of joining, meeting of Jamie, Jack's changing of mind and battling Pitch, and how they all together banished Pitch by having is own nightmares attack him from his own fear.

"Wow... I think I was floating around Europe at the time, I missed all the excitement." I muttered, dissapopinted I hadn't gotten to see the look on Pitch's face as he was defeated by his own minions.

"Now back to lesson. I am Wonder, as you had answered correctly, curious and eager to find out new things and share them with others. Jack, for example, is Fun, it shapes him into what he is, and influencing your actions and motives."

"So you're saying...if someone had a Center like, say Anger, or War...that theyd be influenced to do bad things?" I asked, my blood running cold thinking about how horrible my Center could be.

"Not exactly...its not always so straightforward... it could be within context. War could be to cause sorrow and shed blood, but it could also be to fight for whats right, and protect a cause." he turned to me, sympathy shining in his eyes, "but there is also bad Centers as well, like Pitch. only Manny could guess what horrible things make up his Center." the big man shivered

"Fear." I answered, the word falling off my lips before I could even register thinking about it.

North looked at me, surprised, "I guess it would be that simple... His goal has always been to scare the children of the world to stop believing in us and live in...fear..." he looked like his mind was blown.

"And how Fairy's is Memory, she takes the teeth and preserves the memories in them, and keeps them for when they need them." I murmured, looking at the wooden baby still in my hand.

"Exactly." he nodded, "Well you have more of an understanding then we thought."

"What would Sandy's be?'' I held up the little baby to the light, admiring how the bold colors brought attention to the huge eyes. Then it dawned one me, "Dreams." I answered wistfully, "It must be, his whole job is to give them sweet dreams and drive away the bad ones."

"Again you are correct. Can you guess  Bunny's?" he challenged

I thought, racking my brain for an answer. Bunny did so many things besides Easter. He was brave, courageous, spiteful, and stubborn. It could any of these and many more. But one word popped into my head, begging for my attention.

"Hope"

"Hope"

I had answered at the same time Bunny had slipped into the room and leaned against the now open door.

I nodded, "That makes sense, Easter is in Spring. Spring brings new life and restores what use to be dead, it gives Hope to those who have lost and wishes to make things better." I stared at Bunny, seeing him in a new light, now that I knew what he stood for.