Untitled Part 1

Narrator p.o.v

Today was Killua's birthday and gon and alluka planned a surprise party. Boy was he surprised, surprised enough to knock down the punch table.

Gon p.o.v

"KIllua are you ok," I said, reaching out for him as he was on the ground the blue punch splashed all over him. I narrowed my eyebrows as I cringed at the scene, a small frown pulled my lips. I already messed up Killua's birthday and he just came. He grabbed my hand as I pulled him up

"What are you doing here, and why are all these people here, and MOST IMPORTANTLY WHY I AM COVERED IN PUNCH!" Killua yelled he crossed his arms and a huff of annoyance could be heard. He narrowed his eyes at me those beautiful cerulean blue eyes boring into my soul.

"Im sorry killua I didn't mean for this to happen, me and Alluka just wanted to throw you a surprise birthday party for your 15th birthday but I ruined it Im really sorry" I gasped out trying to explain it to him quickly a quiver in my lip, a whimper in my voice and disappointment in myself is the only thing that washed over me.

Only killua can make me feel this way and I hate it because I feel weak and it's scary to feel weak. I faced my head to my feet as my legs were rubbing against each other some may compare me to something like a puppy.

"Look what you did onii-chan you made onii-chan gon sad" Alluka said, heaving in anger and pouting.

"Allu- Gon I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell at you I was just curious I really appreciate it you too alluka" killua said.

I looked up at him and he had a small but apologetic smile on his face. He grabbed my hands " Really!" I smiled back at him with a smile as wide as I could. We stared at each other, his eyes are so beautiful like bisky jewels.... No even more beautiful' I thought.

"Yes really now stop thinking cause I know it's something embarrassing BAKAAAAA!" he said with a false annoyance he removed his hands from mine and flicked my head. A giggle managed to escape my mouth "hey what are you laughing about punk" killua grabbed my cheeks and started stretching them".

"He he im sorry killua but you can be so adorable sometimes" I continue to laugh more and all I can hear is a HUH and he bopped me in the head. "Owie" I rubbed my head and stuck out my tongue playfully.

"Ok lovebirds don't flirt in front of us it's gross eh" said Leorio mockingly he chuckled until Kurapika slapped him on the back of his head and scolded him.

"Shut up old man remember I got black mail" Killua smirked at what he said like a mischievous kitty, he he kitty killua.

"Wha-!" leorio got cut off by kurapika hand

"Never Mind that let's get this party started" Alluka cheered

Time skip brought to you by gon in a lil frog hat

Everyone was already in a circle from a previous game they played, everyone one was chatting away until retz suggested something.

"How about we play truth or dare" she looked at me weirdly and winked. I don't know what she was doing or what it meant but I know Killua was starting to get annoyed by her. So to break this weird tension I agreed

"Sure that sounds fun! what do you guys think?" Everybody nodded their heads in agreement. I grabbed an empty bottle off the table to start the game "who wants to go first?" I asked.

"Ooh me me I wanna go" Alluka was giddy and giggling in her spot. I passed her the bottle but all of the sudden the air changed as the bottle landed on killua. Her eyes closed and her smile grew into a snigger "onii-chan truth or dare" she said in a sickeningly sweet voice.