🔥Sorex...🔥

Paring-sora X alex

Before this starts I would like to say I do not ship this it was requested by my sister and it's her birthday so I had to do it.

Warning-smut, swearing and don't watch without bleach or holy water

Sora leaned back, shutting his eyes and relaxing in the hot tub in which he sat. The water was hot and steamy, bubbling and easing the tension in his sore muscles from his nonstop work. It was night and the cold air was soothing to him on his torso, complimenting the heat that radiated around his lower half.

The hot tub was in his penthouse (the whole squad have one in this) in it's own special steam room, sitting next to a large window and a balcony. The window stretched up to the roof and was slid open so that the room was opened up to the outside.

Recently he spent his nights like this- relaxing his body with hot water and clearing his mind from his work. And also, spending time with the most important person in his life.

The water level rised as Alex stepped into it. Sora parted his eyes and watched as his naked girlfriend sat down in his lap.

"I was wondering when you'd join me," he sensually spoke with a smile as he set his strong hands around her lower back.

"I just had to take care of a few things. You could have waited for me."

Sora smirked, trailing his hands down and gripped her ass. Alex shut her eyes and instinctively ground her body against his. "I dunno. I kinda like it when your late. We can get right to it," he said, smiling at her reactions to his touch.

She parted her eyes, looking down at him with a lustful desire. Beneath, she could feel his cock harden against him, growing more impressive as she leaned down and brought her lips to his. Sora held her against his body as they kissed. His tongue dove into her mouth with ease and his hands held her body firmly against his chest as his dick got bigger...

The tip of his cock pressed against her, wanting access inside. Sora pulled away from her lips, gazing with desire into her eyes. "You wanna take this to the bedroom now?" He questioned, running his hands down to her ass and slightly gripping it. "I mean you where late to join me... I should be getting out anyway."

Alex smirked as she lifted herself from his lap, standing over him. "Sure. Let's go see what I can do for you," She said in a sultry tone as she stepped back out of the hot water.

Sora remained sitting, just watching her backside as she walked across the room. Alex opened the door to the bedroom, looking over her shoulder to her boyfriend who was staring at her. "Come on Sora," she said with a playful smirk. "Otherwise I'll have to start without you."

He watched her enter the bedroom and he quickly got put of the tub, stumbling over the side a little as he made his way to his room. Sora slid the door open and laid his eyes on his massive bed, staring at Alex who was waiting for him. Sora smirked and slid the door shut.

He crawled on the bed, spreading her legs and hovering over her. He brought his hand to her face, caressing her cheek his scarred palm and kissing her as he pushed his fully erect dick inside her.

Their lips parted as they both gasped at the sensation. He filled her, his cock pushing fully inside as deep as he could get it. He began to thrust his hips against her, starting slow at first but quickly gaining speed.

Sora held himself over her, his muscles flexing and his speed increasing. Alex held his hips, using him as leverage as she rocked her body against his, instinctively causing him to thrust harder and faster. Sora grunted, laying himself over her and gripping her body as he kept his pace.

Alex clawed at his back, leaving red marks. Sora inhaled sharply, slowing his speed momentarily at the pleasurable pain. Alex tangled her fingers in his hair, pulling his to the side and rolling over so she was now on top.

He remained inside her as she switched their positions, his dick stimulated and wanting more. He set his hands on her thighs, enticing her to continue. Alex Bagan to thrust her hips into him, rocking her body back and forth, making his dick that was deep inside rub against her, stimulating them both even more.

Sora shut his eyes and arched his back, thrusting upwards as she rode him. She was so fight and hot, wet with how turned on she was. Alex slowed her speed, but clenched her walls around him, making him moan and wimper at the change in pleasure. He parted his eyes halfway open, looking up at her and seeing the pleasureable expression that had overtaken her face.

Their bodies moved as one in a rythem of pure ecstasy. Sora trailed his hands from her thighs up to her back as he sat up, both of them keeping their rythem. Alex wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him into her chest and balling her fists into her hair. Sora groaned and burried his face into the crook of her neck, biting down and sucking causing her to wince slightly.

Sora sucked on her neck as they fucked eachother. Both of their bodies were becoming coated in a layer of sweat and other fluids. Alex pulled at his hair, ripping her mouth from her and roughly brought her lips to his.

They moaned and groaned, whimpered and gasped as they heavily made out, the speed of their bodies slowing slightly. Sora pulled his tongue from her mouth as he thrust harshly into her, forcing her to moan loudly before grabbing her body and flipping her back down to the bed.

He grinned as he looked down at her, admiring her face as she Bagan to climax. Sora lifted himself of her, pulling her hips up and holding her in place as he Bagan to fuck her as hard and fast as he could. His throbbing cock penetrated deep, hitting her g-spot every time. He felt her coil around him, saw her eyes clamp shut and fists grip the sheets as she moaned loudly, releasing all over him.

Sora rode her out as she was on her blissful high. The added heat and wetness pushed him over. He pushed himself in as deep as he could go and came, holding it in and feeling his orgasm take over.

Both of their breathing was hot and heavy. Sora wiped the sweat from his forehead as he weakly smiled down at Alex. He pulled himself out of her and flipped him self on the bed beside her, snuggling close and holding her in his strong arms.

"That was fun," he breathed out. "I think this is my favourite workout of the day," he laughed (he works at a gym)

Alex sat her hand over his toned body, running her fingers along his abs, smiling at his words. "Same here" she giggled. "It's definitely the most fun and most satisfying" she smirked.

Sora grinned and held her close as their exhaustion took them over, both of them falling asleep in eachothers arms.

Hope you enjoyed. Now I need holy water and bleach.

Words-1251