🔥maid (Jadex)🌹

Royal au

Jade opened woke up to see her made standing next to her with her breakfast. She smiled and said "thank you"

Alex smiled and walked away blushing. Jade dug into her food almost spitting it out when her maid bent down to pick yesterdays clothes of the floor. She watched her backside move as she picked up the different items of clothing. "Um Alex?" Alex turned and look at her and said "yes master?" Jade blushed "please call me jade" Alex smiled up at the princess and nodded. "I'll go wash these then if you need me just call" Alex was about to walk out the door when jade said "wait" Alex turned around curious, "I need to talk to you" the younger of the two smiled and set the clothes down. "What do you need jade" she said as she walked over to her.

"You see I'm supposed to meet a few princes today and choose one to marry" she said and Alex smiled "that's great" Jade looked down. "I like a girl though" she mumbled, this caught Alex of guard. "Um- who is this girl you like?" She asked. jade looked up at her and smiled "let me show you" she stood up and smashed her lips onto Alex's, it took a moment for Alex to relize that she was the girl but when she did, she happily returned the kiss wrapping around the talkers neck. Jade pushed her onto the bed crawling ontop of her, jade pulled her dress of leaving her in her panties. Jade licked Alex's boob sucking on her nipple causing Alex to moan. Jade pulled of her nightgown and Alex panties. Alex spread her legs and jade got in-between them and moved closer to her pussy until her lips where sucking away at her clit. Alex panted trying to catch her breathe gripping the bed sheets as if her life depended on it. Alex's legs shook as she felt her climax get closer. Jade sucked harder and Alex screamed and came.

Alex sat up and smiled "is there anything else I can do for you master?"

Jade smiled and said "I'm good"