🌹Alex X Levi🌹

Requested by-
iichicvxbes

DashnaMaeLee
Haley5942

They where sitting on the soft, remarkably white carpet, as if any sin could not even come close to them. They were together, Alex and Levi, more than ever. Levi was dressed in a pair of black jeans and a black tank top, while Alex was dressed in a pair of black slacks and a white shirt. They were both shoeless, but still wearing socks. It was hard to tell, in that position, where one began and the other ended, but they were beautiful as one. How could they not be?

Levi held her close against himself, while Alex leaned against him. She was like an incredibly small and fragile creature, his precious Alex, despite the incredibly complex and varied personality. Alex's small body was settled, perhaps almost curled up, between Levi's long legs. He surrounded her in a loose embrace as he pressed his back against the cold, hard wall with a sigh. They were in this situation because Alex had unfortunately had another nightmare, so Levi wanted to try and comfort her. He'd made her a cup of coffee, which still stood steaming on the side.

The room was illuminated by the whitish rays of the moonlight mingling with the yellowish starlight. They created a two-tone glow that partially invaded the living room, thanks to the enormous windows that characterized this apartment.

He leaned over Alex, filling her with kisses. On her cheek, on her forehead and then also on het lips. A light, pure and almost chaste kiss, the one on his lips. He pampered him.

Levi's large hands cupped Alex's pale face, making their respective lips clash and meet in a kiss that was tentative despite the fact that they were an established couple, and Levi's rough fingers brushed against Alex's soft cheek.

He was often unsure on how to treat Alex, when it came to console or comfort her. Because he knew that the other didn't like to show any kind of weakness.

"You don't have to be afraid of anything or anyone," Alex whispered to Alex. "I will make sure to protect you from everything and everyone. I promise," he told her.

This really did seem to be an oath. He wanted to be believed, because he meant it. He would take care of him. Always. Levi wanted to protect Alex.

At that point, Alex finally lifted her head and at the same time her gaze to look at Levi. Face to face, each in the other's body in that embrace, eyes to eyes.

Something was about to happen. he just knew it.

He knew that Alex never asked him to make love. She would simply begin to undress, as she was doing in this instant full of melted up tension. She unbuttoned her shirt, revealing hee white-skinned chest.

Levi's salivation went to zero as he pushed Alex down onto the carpet. He towered over her with his bulk, that olive, strong body that distinguished Levi, settling himself better between his legs. He attacked Alex's neck voraciously because Levi was passionate, trying to distract her with a series of kisses that soon turned to bites. He unfastened his slacks, then unzipped his own jeans. He pulled Alex's underwear down with a tug along with the slacks, after which Levi's eyes fathomed her all over. Levi's palms opened on the carpet, holding himself up above Alex so he could focus solely on her face.

Fuck. He was in love with her. Truly, madly, deeply. He couldn't deny it to himself. This was the truth. The only one that mattered.

And that was how Alex's fingers were slipped between Levi's lips, how the boy's tongue licked the girl's fingers. He soaked Alex's fingers with saliva. He watched as Alex slipped her own fingers between her own buttocks, holding her breath because of the primary tightness, and then pushed her own digits into her own hole, being jolted into spasms right in front of Levi who quivered with the urge to fuck her.

Alex was putting on a show for Levi. As usual.

He stood watching throughout the preparation, reveling in the moans, the way Alex arched in pleasure, and the spasms. Enough was enough. He wasn't sure for how long he would be able to hold himself back.

"I want you," Alex murmured to Levi. "Now, here. Take me," she told him.

That was what he did right away, as soon as he got another blatant consent. He guided the tip of his fully erect, veiny cock to Alex's already well-prepared access, then pushed into her hole. He practically plunged into her, sensing so distinctly how Alex's tight hole squeezed his cock in a vice. With love, with care, with lust. He waited a few moments to let Alex get used to the intrusion, even if it wasn't easy to hold back, then pushed himself into her. With a groan, with a growl. Thrusting into her, pounding into her. The rhythm was slow but hard, the way he was fucking her.

Levi grunted, feeling the wave of pleasure pervade him to the fullest, and Alex groaned. He thrusted deeper and harder into Alex at an increasingly frantic, almost animalistic pace. A layer of sweat covered them. Levi came inside him with one more grunt, one last thrust, and Alex came on herself.

He collapsed on top of her, breathing heavily. He searched for Alex's lips, sealing their love with another kiss.

When Levi looked at Alex, there were so many things he would've liked to say or to. He didn't say anything, he didn't do anything. He felt like he himself was the fragile one. Into Alex's arms, between Alex's legs, on Alex's lips. He didn't want to lose her.

Levi's face was hidden into the crook of Alex's neck.

They were bathed into the lights. The so many of them The gleam of the moon, which was mixed up with the gleam of the stars. The reminiscences of that nightmares seemed to be vanished away. Gone. Forgotten memories.

I-
I think I got carried away with this.
Next is levi X reader