Chapter 1

It was 2:27 in the afternoon, everyone was mindlessly looking at the teacher in front of the class explaining god knows what, religion was never one of my strengths. I just couldn't wait until this lesson was over, next I had math which I was way better at.

Everyone knows the stories of how "God created the earth" and how he "make two people out of his own flesh" or whatever. We've been taught it so many times I could probably quote every word of the story. If they actually taught us anything different then I might actually compromise for once.

The only thing I actually like about this lesson was that I was sat next to Raphael and Ragnor, they have both been my best friends ever since I can remember, though Raphael is more of a son to me. I have no idea why, their both just as grumpy as the other and their moody.

Ragnor has bad taste in fashion that doesn't even suit him half of the time, I have nothing against green but he could at least try something different for once. Thankfully Raphael has some sort of style even if it is just dark shades, they are every colour other then green and to my disappointment, no pinks or purples.

He hates literally everyone, hates them so much that he doesn't even hook up every once in a while, it wouldn't surprise me if he was a virgin, I haven't heard anything different.

I prefure to be out there having fun, partying, hooking up with strangers and living my day to day life doing what I do. Look fabulous and have everyone bow at my feet. Us three are the most popular ones in this pethetick excuse for a school and I like that because the ones who don't agree or have a problem with us try to take us down

Like that would ever happen

Unlike me though, Ragnor was in a "serious" relationship with our dearest friend Caterina, without her our group wouldn't be complete. It was really annoying when they first got together though, every weekend when we'd usually meet up at the park he was all over her, following her around like a lost puppy.

Ragnor may be my best friend but if he ever breaks Cats heart then I will not hesitate to put him down for it, and if it were the other way then oh well. Who can blame her?

We were all put in here together, our parents just had enough of our bad behaviour and all agreed to send us here. Not that I mind, it was the best decision they made, I don't think I could have lived another day if I were still at home.

I say my parents but unfortunately I only have my father.

"Yo Rag, you got the answer for question three?" Raphael asks making Ragnor sigh in frustration

"One: Don't talk like that, you sound like an idiot. Two: How are you only on question three? I'm on nine and were already fifteen minutes in"

"Well I'm sorry I'm not some nerdy smart-ass. You got the answer or not?"

"My name's not Simon, thank you and for that, I'm not giving it to you"

I scoff, "Why have you got to be so childish? Just give him the damn answer"

"Me a child? A child would be swinging on his chair and not have answered even one question on his sheet" my friend spits back at me, jabbing a finger at my un-answered sheet in my book.

I look at him blankly before putting down my leg from the table so my chair was firm on the floor and grabbed his sheet quickly giving it to Raphael, "Hey, what-"

"Is something wrong, Mr Fell?" Aldertree asks looking straight at us, tapping his pen in his hand

Ragnor gave me and Raphael a look and boy if looks could kill. "No sir, my apologies"