Chapter 2(We Found the Frozen God)

Trigger Warning:Angst
"Hi"=Thoughts
'Hi'=Talking our loud
Hi=Monologuing or unimportant thoughts
(Hi)=Writing in a book or on paper

(Play musics if you would like)

Tommy Pov
I went to the the the snowy forest biom to search, I heard crying? I walk over to a lake and see a figure way shorter than me,with pale blond almost white hair,Pale skin as white as snow,with a light green hoodie,black jeans, no shoes siting in the middle of the lake crying while holding a book. The figure looked up at me it had dark purplish blue lips and fingers that were exposed by the fingerless gloves the figure had on but what scared me the most was the mask,Dreams mask except it had black marks that look like tears and a few cracks on it as well and it looked frozen; that's when I realized that the figure was Dream and he had frozen tear track on his face with a few frozen teardrops siting on his face he was dead, he then floated over to me and said.

GhostDre:Who are you.... Did I know you at one point...

I stood there frozen looking at the person I viewed as a brother even if he did some bad things I still forgave him and now he was dead.  I then called over GhostBur.

GhostBur:Yeah

||Faith:A few seconds later.||

GhostBur:What do you need Tommy

'I found Dream'I yelled. And soon GhostBur was right next to me looking at Dream

GhostBur:D-Dream do you remember me or T-Tommy

GhostDre:Uhh w-who are y-you and why d-do you k-know my n-n-Name

'Well I'm Tommy and beside me is GhostBur or Wilbur' say.

GhostDre:Ok nice to meet you both! A-again?

'Hey not to be rude but what do you remember' I said.

GhostDre:O-oh I remember missing someone o-or somet-thing a-and fe-eeling s-sad really s-s-sad *Starts Crying again*

'Hey hey no need to cry it's ok'I said.

GhostDre:O-ok-k T-Tom-mm-y*Stops crying*

'Why don't we take you somewhere you might remember'

GhostDre:O-ok but first let me grab my books

'Ok'I exclaimed
We start walking to L'Manburg with Dream I still can't believe he was dead and he looked like he had been dead for a while he also had cuts that looked like they were bleeding when he died the red blood was frozen on to him maybe when we get to L'Manburg he will thaw out and be less cold. I pull out my communicator and type in that •I found Dream and am bringing him to L'Manburg but we have a slight problem•. Tubbo types back •What problem• I respond with •I'll tell you when we get there•. I look back at Dream he's looking around and greeting each animal we pass even the polar bears and they aren't attacking him and I watch him get distracted by different trees and flowers then I notice that he has a black dragon like tail with some fur? On the end of it and dark green wings with a grey snowflake pattern and he also has a black halo that looks like it should drip all of those features are covered in ice yet his tail still moves and he still flaps his wings as we get to a warmer area he seems to look a little uncomfortable at first then relaxes it most likely just the change in amount of heat. He looks around with sparkles in his eyes. I Laugh a little after a few more minutes we make it back to L'Manburg and Dream Latches on to GhostBur like he's scared.

642 words:
Signed,
-Lunar or Luna