Set List Prediction (Light of the Desert) 💛

So, Natsuki's event "Light Of The Desert" is coming up and Masato is the SR in it. Fukc my life because my semester ends this month and all of my teachers suddenly remembered that they have yet to conduct exams. And this is my first Natsuki event where I'm actually trying to get the UR.

But anyway, I have something fun here- I'm trying to predict what songs will appear in this event!

Since we're in the STARISH phase of events (I believe), here are the songs from Otoya and Syo's last events respectively. The screenshots are from Reddit's SL thread.

 The screenshots are from Reddit's SL thread

I don't want to explain things in detail (maybe in the comments if you really wanna know? Idk)

But, looking at songs in these two events + taking into account the general trend of event songs, here are my predictions. I haven't been able to predict a complete set though, just the songs that are likely to show up:

Maji Love 1000% or 2000% : I don't know which one of these two will appear. Both are equally likely imo, but if you have an idea then do let me know :3

White Gravity : One of the few songs which has Natsuki and Masato in it. I'm not very proud of this prediction; at first glance it looks reasonable, but when I think about it too much something tells me it's not going to show up after all.

Lost Alice : Same reason as White Gravity, but Lost Alice has fewer singers. I think songs like Trois often show up in events so it shouldn't be unusual for Lost Alice to appear either I guess?

Eien no Tristar or Amazing Love : I'm conflicted. Both these songs have only 3 singers each and it's the closest to a Natsuki-Masato duet that we have iirc. But both of these songs appeared in Otoya's event...

YELL : I'm confident about this one. YELL is the second song from Natsuki's 2000% solo album. Horizon and Challenge! are the second songs from Otoya and Syo's 2000% albums respectively. If anything, I'm even willing to believe that YELL would be the last and most important song of the set.

Knocking On The Mind or Most Fortissimo : Either of the two Masato solos from 1000% will show up for sure. They did the same for Natsuki and Cecil too (if you check the screenshots) with Orion de Shout Out and Ai to Yume to Anata to respectively. I don't know which of the two Masa solos I want, the easier one or the one I love more.

Tears In Love : This one will definitely be in the event. If Brilliant Days and Hatsukoi wo Mata Hajimeyou made it in Otoya and Syo's events respectively, then Tears In Love will for sure. Good because I love it so much and it's super relaxing to play too✨

So, that's it for now! The event is supposed to start in a short while, so we'll see how it goes 😎 All the best to everyone playing~!

💛✨💛✨💛✨💛✨💛