Chapter 11

Author's POV

Walking in corridor, Ruby Jane was with Jongin, holding their hands together when she heard Irene calling her.

"Ruby Jane!" She looked to her side and saw Irene Walking towards them both.

"Hey, Irene. What happened? You look tensed." Ruby asked her in worry

"Jongin, can you give us a moment for a while?" Irene said.

"But i--"

"Babe, just go. I will meet you at lunch ok?" Said Ruby

"Alright then, i will leave you girls. Bye, take care" He said as he kissed her and left them both

"Now tell me what is it?"

"Didn't you see the news on twitter? Irene asked

"News? What news?" Ruby asked in confusion

"Ah-ah I....I-" Irene stutter

"Joohyun, relax. What is it tell me."

"Just open the twitter and you will know" Irene said in concern

"Come on Bae, just tell me. I don't have time." Ruby said impatiently

Being frustrated, Irene sighs and opened something on her phone and showed it to Ruby. Ruby went frozen and had a blank face then she looked at Irene with questioned face. She had lot of emotions running through her eyes.

"What does this mean? Is it true? It can't be right?" She Irene as she hold arms and shake her, asking her.

Irene went silent, she didn't had any saying in this.

"Tell me Bae Joohyun!! Is it true?!" She shouted

"Yes it's true!!" Irene said

Ruby chuckled bitterly,
"So, this is why everyone here were looking at me and gossiping about something." She said dryly and quickly went off, running to somewhere. Irene followed her in worry.

Ruby gets inside the classroom and saw Jennie along with her friends. She went to Jennie and slapped her. The whole class gasped at that and covered their mouth.

"Ruby Jane!! Why did you do that!!?" Nayeon shouted at her.

"WHY? YOU'RE ASKING ME WHY? REALLY? EVEN AFTER KNOWING THAT SHE IS ENGAGED WITH MY LOVER, SNATCHING HER AWAY FROM ME"

"FOR YOUR INFORMATION MY DEAR TWIN, SHE DON'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE AND YOU BOTH ARE ALREADY OVER!" Jennie shouted in rage.

"Ruby Jane, don't interfere in Lisa and Jennie's life. You Don't have any right to stop them. And what lover? You just used her for revenge. And what you say? Jennie snatched Lisa from you? No, you threw away Lisa's Love, you broke her. You lost the chance, you lost the diamond. Now Jennie deserves that Lisa's love not you! So don't you fucking act here in front of us, owning Lisa when you don't!" Said Jisoo with full of anger and Rosè was trying to calm her which later on worked.

"Lisa is mine! She's mine-- *blaak* she felt a stinging pain on her face. Jennie just slapped Ruby Jane, looking at her with sharp eyes.

"How dare you!?" Ruby was going to slap her but a hand stopped her by holding her wrist tightly.
All of them look at the person and it was Lisa. Jennie and her friends were surprised.

"DON'T YOU DARE LAY YOUR HANDS ON MY FIANCE" Lisa said through her gritted teeth.

"L-lisa you're her! Tell me you're mine and you're not going to marry her! Please just tell me!!" Ruby said pleading her by holding her arm. Lisa swatted away Ruby's hand and look at her sharply.

"It's true. I'm going to marry Jennie and love her with all my heart. I belong to Jennie Kim! I'm not your's,  i was never, i will never be your's!

"No no no, please don't do this to me baby please don't do this to me" she grabbed Lisa face and caressed her cheeks, while crying. Lisa pushed Ruby from herself and look at Jennie gently.

"Let's go Jen, i will take you home. You should take a rest." She took Jenne with her and left for home. Their friends left together too.

Rubby shouted in madness as she grabbed on her hair throwing away everything in front of her. Irene quickly went to her and grabbed her arms, dragging her away from everyone one and leaving everyone in silence and shock.

----------------------------

Hey guys!! Whats up!! So i was thinking to give you all a nick name. How about i call you guys 'shinies?' Let me know ok, and about the news spreading out about Jennie, i just wanna say i don't care if its true or not i will always have jenlisa in my heart and i will not stop making their stories. Not on wattpad neither on Youtube.