1: Emerald Eyes

The rain was gently falling on the streets of Paris. It brought over a calm sensation over the city of lights, and it was breathtaking. It had to have been around eleven o clock since you hadn't been able to sleep for a good while.

"Ugh, how hard is it to fall asleep."

You said to no one in particular. The rain tapped outside on your windows, so you sat up from your warm bed and walked over towards your bay windows. From there you sat down with a comfy blanket as you looked out towards the city. It shined so brightly at night. With the rain it made the sight even more breathtaking. You opened the latch on the windows so you could feel the cool breeze from the storm brush your face.

Everything seemed quite, and it was unusual, but after all it was around eleven o clock at night. Paris finally seemed to be able to catch a break from all the akuma attacks that were happening. At least you had Ladybug and Chat Noir around to assist and keep the city safe. No matter what they were always there to save the day, and right now that's what Paris needed most. Hopefully they are able to catch a break tonight you thought to yourself.

In the midst of all the silence you heard a distressed sigh. Just then a figure in black jumped down onto the small balcony outside your window. You were startled at first and reached for the bat you keep in your room, but then you noticed it was no stranger. It was Chat Noir.

"Um, excuse me?" You said to him.

Chat had jumped slightly in the air not expecting there to be someone behind him. He thought he was alone, he was used to feeling alone.

"Oh, hello!"

He said trying to act cool with a big smile on his face.

"Hello, are you alright Chat Noir?" You inquired.

He let his guard down for a second and his smiled faded, but he quickly regained it. He turned to face the girl he did not know.

"Of course I am purrfect." He said.

However, you were good at reading people's expressions and right now you could tell Chat was upset. You didn't really know him too well, but he was a hero, and you wanted to help him. He is used to saving the city after all.

"You know it's raining right?" You laughed lightly.

His blonde hair was soaked.

"Yeah, it's not fun. After all cats don't really like water, you know?" He tried to joke around.

You noticed his wet uniform, and then he was holding an object in his hand. It was a red rose. It was beautiful.

"Why don't you come on in? Please I insist at least until the rain has stopped." You gave a warm smile.

He smiled coming closer.

"And what if it rains all night?" He joked.

"Then you can stay in the extra bedroom."

He didn't expect that answer, he was taken aback by your kindness. He smiled and nodded his head as he crawled through the open window. He tried to not get everything wet, but he was covered.

"Here, let me go get you a towel." You said.

Chat Noir was left alone in your room, it was dimly lit by a couple candles and a lamp in the corner on your desk. He smiled at how cozy it felt. Soon enough you had made your way back into you room with a towel in hand.

"One towel, for one hero."
You handed him the towel.

He looked at the delicate flower he held in his grasp and frowned. You took this as a que to say something.