5: No Good Deed

Long One: inspired by the song from the musical wicked. 

(Y/H/N): your hero name
(Y/V/N): your villain name
————————————

''Ladybug! Watch out!"

You yelled across the battlefield. Akuma attack, except this one, was worse than the others, more powerful and fumed on vengeance. You, along with Ladybug and Chat Noir were the protectors of Paris. You held Paris in your hands doing all the good deeds to save your home.

Ladybug looked forward to you. She then moved out of the way from her attacker. Chat Noir jumping around to stop what was happening. You, however, were a different kind of hero. You had been born with your powers, whiles there's were due to a miraculous.

You shot up into the air using a ball of energy to keep the akumatized victim at bay while Ladybug and Chat Noir tried to figure a way to reverse the curse. It was becoming harder for you to control them though. They were stronger than you anticipated.  They sent an electrical shock up your body. Chat Noir noticed this, and he quickly rushed to your aid as you were falling.  He caught you in one swift motion bringing you closer to his chest.

"I got you, Cherie.'' He grinned ear to ear.

You smiled as you stood up trying to bring your head back to its natural state as your vision had become fuzzy.

"Thanks, Kitty.'' You smiled.

Just as Chat was about to speak he clench in pain. His body was glowing. The akumatized victim was zapping him. Before you knew it Chat was on the ground unconscious.

Fiyero

"Chat!'' You and Ladybug screamed.

She rushed over to the two of you as you sat down. You held him in your arms trying to wake him up. Ladybug came over next to you. You couldn't explain it, but your mind was racing. You felt furious. Just looking at Chat hurt made you angry. Ladybug was noticing your facial expression change. The noises wouldn't stop.

Eleka nahmen nahmen
Ah tum ah tum eleka nahmen
Eleka nahmen nahmen
Ah tum ah tum eleka nahmen

"(Y/H/N)?''

Ladybug questioned you. She had never seen this side of you, and it frightened her.  The whispers in your head were getting louder and louder. Your eyes were glowing as your palms started to swirl with magic. The power was overcoming you. Chat was beaten and bleeding.

Let his flesh not be torn
Let his blood leave no stain
Though they beat him
Let him feel no pain
Let his bones never break
And however, they try
To destroy him
Let him never die
Let him never die

You quickly waved your hand over Chat's body creating a forcefield around him and Ladybug. Chat by this time was starting to come back, and once he saw you he was worried. You stood up, and before you knew it your body began to rise. You were done playing the nice guy. It was like someone else was controlling your body, every movement, a wave of your hand, and every thought.

"(Y/H/N)?!''

"Princess?''  

Ladybug and Chat called out to you.  You couldn't hear them though, and they couldn't escape the bubble you placed around them.  Chat was scared. he had never seen you like this, and it frightened him to see all the anger inside of you.  You yourself never knew the very extent of the power you had. This was the side you had tried to suppress. The side of darkness that came with these powers. You never had anyone to teach you how to use it, and years of blocking out this negative influence that were starting to break the walls it was trapped in.