Knuckles and Kristoff part 1

Eggmans base
Eggman was pacing across a big room were all of his big mech robots he have built over the years to defeat Sonic but they had all come to a disaster, he had then remembered he forgot he made a few modifications to some of his machines so then began to pick carefully.

Eggman: "Hmm.... ah ha!" He said as he finally picked a robot to take down the blue hedgehog and the others. "With the parts from my Egg Beatle and Egg Devil Ray I shall combined these two as the Egg Lancer, but I'll need to make a few upgrades to it." Said the mad scientist.

The next thing he did was that he put the an Egg robo inside the of the cockpit of the Egg Lancer as he finished doing that he programmed his robo to capture the Queen Elsa, he managed to put the entire Egg Lancer in a capsule to ship it to Arendelle. He activated the portal and shipped it to the mountains of Arendelle. "Let's see how you get through this Sonic!" He grinned.

Mountains of Arendelle
The portal opens up with the Egg Lancer shipped in a capsule as soon as it arrived the Egg Lancer was broken free it from its new modified claw, it's four canon lasers started to hovering with it. The egg robo activated the Lancer to chop and fire up any trees that stands in its way.

Inner com Eggman: "Remember your mission is to destroy Sonic, his friends and capture the Ice Queen." He ordered

Egg Robo: "Operation Destroy Sonic. And Retrieve Else also known as the Ice Queen." He con-firmly respond to Eggman's orders as his eyes glow red as he is ready for destruction.

Meanwhile at the Castle.
Queen Anna, Elsa, Amy, Kristoff, and Knuckles are in a Cell room wit lieutenant Mattias as they are viewing the crooks who had caused trouble in Arendelle.

Lieutenant Mattias: "Your Highness we have finally caught the four outlaws who were wanted for Arendelle for months but they are now in custody thanks to your new friends I Presumed." He said while looking at the red Echidna and the pink Hedgehog.

Amy Rose: "Well it was mostly my friend Knuckles who had taken them down." She credited him for the good deed.

Knuckles: "Eh, they were nothin and not really much of a threat to me anyway." He scoffed while dusting off his shoulder.

Queen Anna: "Actually Knuckles these guys have been on the run for a while they were the most wanted criminal's in Arendelle." She told him.

Kristoff: "Yeah, I heard that a couple months ago that they burned a bar down and the bartender told me that they were quote on quote giving it a bad review in a catastrophic way." He said to the gang.

Amy: "Jeez, talk about a 5 star review." She said.

Elsa: "Any names lieutenant Mattias?" She asked 

Lieutenant Mattias: Affirmative, the thin person name is Justin David, the bald fade man is named Brian Altano, the third short male is Marty Silva, and finally there leader is known Daemon Hatfield. The lieutenant identified them all to the gang. "Would you like to go over their records my Queen?" He asked the royal Queen.

Inside the cell the crooks are all still in pain Brain has bandages covering his head, Marty has some missing teeth and feels another about to come out, Justin has a cast on his arm and signing it for some reason, and Daemon is looking outside of the cell window angry about how Humiliating it is that he was put behind bars grunting his teeth, he then heard voices from door and see the two royal sisters and the creatures, he then had an idea on what he can do and then walked up to the cell door with a smirk on his face.

Daemon: "You know for an ice queen like you your highness your body is below sub zero and I'm kinda hot." He smooth talked the ice queen.
"And for your highness I'm on top of things, would you like to be one of them. Tried smooth talking to the royal sisters into getting their attention. Once he said his one liners, the royal sisters faces turned red as two tomatoes plants in one pot as they a little disgusted by his words and even felt a little blush from the prisoner (Especially Elsa).