New Friends, Old friends

In the throne room Amy, Knuckles and Chao were all surprised that the Queen knew about their friends Sonic and Tails and were thrilled.

Amy: "Um excuse me your... highness, you heard or know about Sonic and Tails right?" The pink hedgehog asked the Queen.

Queen Anna: "Y-yes." She stuttered while walking down the steps. "So.... um, what brings you travelers here?" She asked the three.

Knuckles: "Actually we were sent here on purpose, and we came here looking for our friends Sonic and Tails and trying to figure out how to get out of here your highness." The Echidna explained to the Queen.

The Queen understood what the red creature was talking about and that they were looking for their friends. She walk towards the three and to get a better glimpse at them and she is surprised that there are more people like Sonic and Tails.

Queen Anna: "So... uh.. what are you three names?" The Queen asked them.

Amy: "My name is Amy Rose your highness I'm also a hedgehog just like my friend Sonic. She introduced to herself while bowing to her.

Knuckles: "My name is Knuckles, Knuckles the Echidna." He said as he also bowed to Queen.

And lastly the Cheese flew toward Queen Anna and hugged her as he met a new friend and this made Anna smile and accepting the hug back from the cute little creature.

Queen Anna: "Aww." She smiled at the cute fella. "Who is this cute little guy?" She asked them while patting him on the back.

Amy smiled and replied "His name is Cheese and uh... well he's basically a Chao your highness." She explained.

Anna carried him like a baby and started playing with him. "So you guys came here the same way as Sonic and Tails did, right?" She asked the two and they both nodded their heads.

Anna: "Oh I see, I could show you were your friends are." She requested them

Amy: "Oh thank you your highness, we couldn't be anymore grateful for your help." She thanked the queen.

Anna: "My pleasure Amy Rose." She nodded to her. She walk down the stairs and led them to the hallway through the castle, while they were on their way to meet their friends Amy still couldn't take her eyes off of the paintings and the royal knight armor, Knuckles saw this and rolled his eyes as like he is over this place already as he want to get this over with.

Anna was leading them into the garden room to find their friends.

Meanwhile for Sonic, Tails, Elsa, Kristoff, Olaf and Sven they were all looking at all the roses, the daisies, the tulips, and the yellow Lily of the Incas.

Olaf was about to walk pass flowers full of Crocuse but then he looked down in amazement and decided to sniff them as soon as he did his carrot nose started to sniff. "Ah...ahh...ahhh." He covered his nose. "Ah that's better." He said with relief but "POOM!" His head flew off but his body still remained in tacked with his hands still holding his carrot nose. Sven the rain deer saw this and took the carrot nose from Olaf's wooden hands and ran off with it while Olaf's head seeing this he shouted. "Hey give that back, body go get my nose back!" He said to his headless snowman body, instead his body went toward the other direction instead. "No body not that way." He told self and yet his body still going the wrong direction. "Well, this is going to be a problem."
He said.
Meanwhile with for the rest

Tails: "Wow this place is amazing." He complimented the garden room.

Elsa: "Why thank you Tails, this is we're people get there flowers from to put in their shops." She told the fox.