▬▬ seventh regret .

i began to partake in harassing you, knowing very well that you were dealing with mental issues

i began to partake in harassing you, knowing very well that you were dealing with mental issues . 

it started off subtle but then grew as time went on . our fourth year was by far our worst year . i didn't want to believe it but i missed you . your endless rambling about quidditch, the cute blush that would appear on your cheeks when i complimented you,  your smell .

although i had friends with me all the time, i still felt alone . i didn't stare at you or anything during charms but you were late almost all the time . always showing up with disheveled hair, redden lips, and quite obvious markings on your neck. it made my blood boil . i wanted to know who you were fucking and i wanted to know who immediately .

i tried many times to meet up with you but you declined every single time . your attitude changed and i didn't like it at all . i was tired of having to ask and followed you one day . it was wrong but i was desperate . 

there you two were . you and cedric diggory practically eating each others faces off . the next thing i saw was red as i left my fist collide against the git's face . i had no reason to be this violent . i had a loving girlfriend and you and i weren't even friends anymore yet i couldn't stop my punches despite your cries .

i regret ending our friendship .