▬▬ ninth regret .

we were back at hogwarts and i quickly ended things with pansy, not caring if it would hurt my reputation

we were back at hogwarts and i quickly ended things with pansy, not caring if it would hurt my reputation . i was informed by my father that there was going to be a new defense against the dark arts professor and that i should get on her good side so i did . 

she was an outright bitch but being one of her favorites helped my grades . you on the other hand were struggling . especially when she had made a remark about diggory and it made you lash out . you ended up getting detention and i was worried . when you came back with the words ' i shall not talk back to a adult ' engraved on your fragile hand and i lost it . 

i went through the halls, ready to kill who ever looked at me the wrong way but you took me into your arms and i calmed down instantly . it was funny how fast i was being affected by all your actions . you reassured me that it was just a little mark and that it would heal fast but i always noticed how you resisted the urge to scratch at it .

despite not liking dolores umbridge, i still joined the inquisitorial squad to get more credit . i knew about dumbledore's army due to you telling me all about it so i made sure they never found out your location .

too bad the pink toad knew we were close and made me drink veritaserum against my own will . i felt so ashamed when you entered the office with a disappointed face .

i regret letting you down .