Chapter 3: The Battle of a Lifetime

"I don't mind." Nightmare said. Now that they have gotten their answer from Nightmare the truce had began. "What about telling your team?" Red asked Nightmare. He didn't think of that, they might not want a truce. Nightmare needed to tell them and the truce was going to go on wether they like it or not. "Well we all could go to the castle and tell them." Ink suggested. Everyone agreed and Ink made a portal inside of the castle and they all walked through.

(Authors note: The fonts are going to change here. You'll know who's who, just wanted to give you a heads up.)

When all of them were through the portal they saw something they wish they didn't see. "What's wrong Killer? Can't move?" Shattered said holding Killer in one of his tentacles. Shattered had already got to them already and was tormenting them, there was blood everywhere. He had Killer, Horror, Cross, Dust and Error who was glitching badly due to the physical touch. "LET GO OF THEM!" Ink yelled at Shattered. Shattered looked at their his direction noticing Red, Blue, Outer and his brother Nightmare. Shattered's smile only grew bigger. "We'll look who it is. Ink,Blue,Outer,Red and beloved brother Nightmare." Shattered said looking at all of them. Killer looked over and saw them to, but was surprised when he saw Nightmare. All of a sudden Nightmare turned back to his corrupted form shooting tentacles at Shattered stopping at his head.

"Put. Them. Down." Nightmare said in a cold tone. "You don't scare me. You can't even hold that form for 5 minutes can you?" Shattered said smiling at Nightmare. "Nightmare what is he talking about?" Ink asked confused. Just then Nightmare turned back to normal. "Guess I was right." Shattered said looking at Nightmare. "That doesn't matter right now! Let them go!" Nightmare yelled. Shattered only looked at him with a frown on his face. "Fine. You can have them." Shattered said throwing them on the wall. "Fuck you asshole!" Killer yelled at Shattered. Shattered wasn't pleased by what Killer had said, so he launched a tentacle at Killer stabbing him right in the chest(?) almost killing him. "Shattered what the hell!" Nightmare yelled while going over to Killer to help him. Shattered smiles as his brothers reaction. "Learn to control him." Shattered said teleporting away. "Who even was that? Why did they call you their brother? I thought you said Dream-" Blue began to say but was cut off by Nightmare. "That is Dream." Nightmare said picking up Killer bridal style.

Everyone was shocked by what they just heard. "What do you mean that was Dream. That looked nothing like him!" Outer stated. "I'll explain everything later let's just go back to your base." Nightmare said looking at Ink. "Why are we going with the enemy's?" Horror said looking at Nightmare. Nightmare didn't answer the question instead he summoned four tentacles and picked Horror, Error, Dust and Cross. "Let's go." Nightmare said to Ink. Ink nodded and opened a portal to the base. Everyone walked inside the portal and Ink closed it once everyone got through. "Can you let us down now?" Cross asked still being held by Nightmare's tentacles. In response Nightmare dropped all of them except Error who was still rebooting.

(Authors note: Sorry for this but this is like something for the fonts. This=Shattered. This=Blue. This= Ink.  This= Outer This= Horror. This= Killer This=Nightmare This= Cross. Sorry I felt like it was getting confusing so I made this little key. For Error's font you'll know it when you see it.)

"So. What are we going to do?" Cross asked looking at Nightmare. Before Nightmare could answer Horror interrupted "We should probably get Killer checked out before he dies." Nightmare completely forgot about the person he was holding. (Don't question my logic😌)