chapter 3

After eating you head back to you and Julie's place to get ready, Flynn deciding to get ready at her place and assuring that she'll pick you both up. Once you finish getting ready you hear a knock and before you know it you're back at school.

"How you feeling Julie?" Flynn asks, wrapping her arm around Julie and pulling her in for a warm hug.

"Nervous, really nervous" She looks down to the ground fiddling with her hands.

You turn to face them "Well get ready babe because I'm pretty sure Carrie's last to perform" Flynn sends you a 'shut up that was not needed' look whilst Julie chuckles. You turn back to watch Dirty Candy. You almost jump when you hear masculine voices and spin to see Julie whisper yelling at the figures, your eyebrows raise "Jules who are they?" The three boys, Julie and Flynn shoot their eyes at you, 5 faces all with different expressions.

"Y/n no ones there?" Flynn says with the most confused look, she then laughs at your idiotic comment. Your eyebrows scrunch up, totally bewildered.

"Uh, there are three guys right there? Flynn can you not see the cute guys?" you lightly nudge her and wink. 

The three boys blush at the comment and Flynn just stares at you "y/n what are you on? No one's there."

You try to shrug it off but constantly look back over at the figures catching the brown eyed beanie boy looking your way whenever you turn.

Carrie finally finishes and cheers echo all around.

"Julie you got this!" Flynn shouts, patting Julie and the back and also shoving her towards the stage. She makes her way over and positions herself down on the piano. You and Flynn both run up close, you try not to scare Julie and send her a comforting smile "For Rose Jules." She takes a deep breath in and begins playing, her voice being just as angelic as you remembered.

All the people making their way to exit. Stop in their tracks and turn, whispers spread wondering why there's another performance and why its Julie Molina, the girl who hasn't sung for almost a year. Everyone makes their way back over to the stage when all of a sudden those 3 figures that you saw earlier poof on stage, backing Julie up with the bass, drums and guitar, those who weren't making their way back are practically running over cheering the group on.

"Flynn thats them! Those are the guys I saw before" You point to them and make eyes with the same brown eyed beanie boy who sends you a wink and a smirk. You can't help but smile but look back over when Flynn lets out a sigh, her smiling fading.

"Y/n is this a joke?" 

Your face screws up "I'm sorry?"

"Julie and those boys? You "seeing" them. Who are they y/n?" You stumble with your words. "Flynn.. I honestly have no idea who they are. I saw them through the door and saw Julie shoot them a look. That's why I asked before!" You smile on the inside knowing your lie worked, although you hated lying to Flynn you didn't want her to feel anymore upset. You pull her in for a hug "Now lets go cheer on our superstar best friend." She smiles at you and looks back over to them, you know she's proud of Julie and so are you but she's hurt. 

"It just hurts y/n, I don't think we were the ones who helped bring music back to Julie. It was those stupidly cute guys who have never been mentioned to us before." 

You sigh but look back over to Julie and the mysterious boys. They finish and you send screams and applauses towards the group "THAT'S OUR JULIE" but not a peep comes from Flynn. Suddenly the boys evaporate into thin air and everyone gasps. Julie explains herself, leaving everyone astonished.

"They're uh... holograms!" You wonder as to why you saw them at the door? Maybe they were placed there and trying to get Julies attention. Your thoughts are disturbed when Julie runs over.

"I did it!" Julie exclaims, trying to catch her breath. You pull her in for a big hug "I'm so glad you sung again." Julie looks over to Flynn "Flynn? Are you ok?" Flynn turns to face her "Who are they Julie? How come they brought music back for you and we didn't! I've been here, we've been here for you through this all! But some cute holograms made you sing?" Julie fumbles for words. "Flynn its not what you think"

"Oh really? So whats going on Julie? Who are they." Flynn folds her arms.

Julie sighs "I can't tell you" Flynn rolls her eyes.

"What happened to no secrets? I though we were friends." She storms off

"Flynn wait!" Julie begins to run after her but the doors slam in her face.

"If she would just listen.."

You walk over and rub Julie's back. "It's gonna be ok Jules. But you need to tell her, us. Sooner rather than later. Flynn's gonna think you don't trust us anymore." Julie wipes her face and turns to you. "They're ghosts."

Your face widens in shock "What?"