chapter 10

"Luke, what's going on?" He takes in a few deep breaths

"That night when we never showed up to you school, we were at a, a ghost club a-and this guy was gonna tell us how to get back at Bobby but he wanted us to join his band, we refused because we had Julie, you but he marked us, it's almost like if we don't join or cross over we'll basically die again."Tears stream down your face

"Well you have to join! Luke you need to join or we need to find out how to get you all to cross over" Luke shakes his head "I'm sorry y/n but we won't, not when we have you, do you not realise how happy we are to have met you guys? How happy I am to have met you."  You take in deep breaths in an attempt to slow your breathing and stop crying. "Luke you and the boys are one of the best things thats happened to me, you got me to perform again! You guys are my friends, do you think I want to see my friends in so much pain." You both look down and you look back at, watching Lukes face, you've never seen him like this, his eyes all red and watering, his cheeks red. You were so used to this happy, bubbly boy who always had a smile on his face but this is the side of Luke you've never seen. 

"D-does this mean you've been keeping this from Julie and I? In all this pain for this long?!" Your tone goes from concerned to angry. Luke wipes his eyes and looks up "Y/n it was to protect you guys, we didn't want to see you upset or get worried." You roll your eyes "No Luke, you're definitely not 'protecting' me because look at how that worked out. I found out and now look at where we are, if you had've said something sooner than maybe I wouldn't have taken it this hard!" 

The door swings open to reveal Julie, Alex and Reggie, you and Luke turn to them and their facial expressions grow even more concerned. You wipe your eyes and bury your face into your palms. Julie runs over to comfort you "What the hell is going on." All the boys stay silent, you lift your head up "Oh 2 weeks ago when they never showed up to the gig at the school, they got marked and either need to join some ghost band or cross over, or you know die! Did you know that? Because I certainly didn't I only just found out when Luke almost died." Julie frowns and pulls you in tighter, she doesn't seem mad just exhausted and upset "Guys?" They all look at the floor, not once looking over to you or Julie. Julie rests her head on your shoulder and lets out a long sigh.
"I was coming in to tell you my dad got us to perform here, he's doing it really big. So while we plan we can also plan how to get you guys to cross over." "I'm so sorry guys" Alex finally says "Thank you Julie, the boys and I will try and find how to." He signals for Luke and Reggie to leave as they all make their way for the door. Luke stops and looks at you but instead it's Julie who looks at him as you're buried in your palms again. He leaves and Julie makes her way to the door "We'll figure it all out ok?" You nod and send Julie half a smile, she turns your light off and shuts the door. Now your ability to find comfort in your bed was gone, so instead you started scribbling in your song book, managing to create pieces of lyrics for your next performance.

an: sorry if this chapter was a little short </3