CHAPTER 01

CHAPTER 01 - Instant Shut-Down

Standing tall and proud, but bored out of her mind, Hoshizora, the red-haired second-year pouted as she strode ahead of a chatty third-year and his girlfriend (her friend), a short teal-haired second-year in gal-like getup. Skipping a step then spinning on her heels, the redhead grinned at the shorter yet older boy, "Shouldn't ya get going, Ogihara-senpai? You're helping set up for the ceremony ain'tcha?" She blinked to create delicacy in her tone, but Watanabe caught onto her rushing, "Y- Yeah, you should go, Darling." Standing on her toes, she pecked a kiss on Ogihara's cheek, then slowly let go of his chubby hand, turning away to hide her falling tears as he began to sorrily retreat, "I'll walk you home, Miori-chan! You won't wait too long, I promise!" Witnessing their heart aching interaction, Hoshizora plastered an even larger grin across her face, "Bye, Ogre-ihara-senpaaai~!" She waved her left hand in the air as a goodbye, whilst her right hid the short giggles that escaped her lips.

When she spun back to proceed in direction of wherever they headed, the shorter second-year began to make a rundown of her list of complaints, "I seriously cannot believe you offered to be class aide AGAIN!!!! C'mon Mi-channnnn!" With lips scrunched together in a pout, and uncanny silver eyes teary yet again, she snuggled onto the taller girls arm, "Not only are we not in the same class this year, but you're now the club's vice! There's so much less gal timeeeee~!" Sulking and soaking the sleeve of Hoshizora's sweater, she was yanked and forced to turn the corner. "Oh, shut up, Watanabe-kuuun! We're in the same club!!!!" Although her choice of words could've been more carefully chosen, she soothed Watanabe who smiled as she rushed towards the stairs, "You're right! I look forward to another year with you, Mi-chan!"

Rolling her eyes and digging out two lollipops from her pocket, the redhead handed the green-apple flavored one to the shorter girl, then took the strawberry flavored sucker for herself, "Same here. But where's your bag? Ogihara-senpai didn't have it, y'know." Immediately turned pale, Watanabe ran down the couple of stairs and hurried to where she'd last made out with her hubby, "I'LL BE BACK!!!! WAIT FOR ME UPSTAIRS!" Not surprised by her clumsy actions since they'd been the leading cause to their first greeting, Hoshizora headed up the stairs alone.

Unpretentiously making her way down the second floor corridor, the redhead occasionally took a look inside of the classrooms. Most were empty since classes had ended, but there were still a couple of students hanging back, busy with their cleaning duties even if it was just the first day back from break. As one of her class's aides, she had yet to assign a schedule, but even so she reckoned two of her classmates stayed to tidy up the room. "Should I take a nap?" Asking aloud with no anticipated answer, she geeked whilst approaching the third floor stairs, "I shouldn't be seeing Watanabe for another couple of minutes— A nap sounds perfect."

Mildly breathless from going up the stairs, Hoshizora pressed her hand against her chest and stopped in front of a window, "It's still so early." She undid the excessively large pink bow and unbuttoned the beginnings of her uniform shirt, then aired her boobs by hastily tugging on the rim of it. With a long inhale through her nose, and a slow exhale through her partially parted lips, she let go of her shirt and stepped away from the window, adjusted her skirt, then headed towards the open rooftop.

Once reaching her destination, she opened the door and stepped out, taking a long-awaited breath of fresh air she dropped her school bag and allowed the door to slam behind her as she stepped aside and relaxed her body. "Ahh! The sun'so bright today~!" She stretched her arms out and stood on her toes, groaning in satisfaction, then staying in place for a second longer, "Back home crazy weather like this woulda dead-near made me throw my clothes out the window!!!" She breathed out in exasperation, then took a look around her. It wasn't a new sight, she could nearly see the entirety of the campus and the area surrounding it, but it was definitely a new site. Since she mostly only ever hung out around last year's second and third years thanks to her older brother Takaji, she hadn't been to the first-year building's rooftop, but it felt no different to her.