He knows..

I took my shirt off to go swimming at the hotel pool. It was really awkward because all the boys were starting at my arms and chest. I didn't think it would be this awkward, I mean, they knew that I had did this to myself, right? I'm just another human.. Small and weak. But with a hint of depression. We all just in, acting like nothing happened, and I feel a hand grab mine. I pulled back and looked, only to see, it was Harry. "Don't worry Niall, you're not alone.." Im not sure what he meant until i look back at the hand that mine is intertwined with.. cuts all over...

I never thought, someone a perfect as Harry, would be in that much pain.. he is my everything.. i cant live with out him.. i.. i wont live without him..
"Harry?.." I say with concern.
"Yea mate?"
"come back to the hotel room, i have tk show you something.." He nods and I just out of the pool and sprint back to the room. I just stop for a second, and think... what am I doing here..? I cant be stronger then the most loved guy in the world, Harry Styles.. If he is weak, what am I..?

To: Harry 💕, Boo Bear 🐻, Zayn 👸, Liam 👑
Hey, I think Im just gunna go out or a while, gotta clear my mind. thank you guys for helping me with everything. I Love You. See yall later

Okay..