Were official

I didn't think that I would be in his arms.. Ever.
I've had this major crush on Harry ever since the X factor, it's always been this huge secret between Me, Myself, And Liam. I told Liam that I liked Harry a few years back actually. I had to tell someone, I couldn't have told harry, because he does t feel the same. So I told Liam. He was understanding and he knew what I meant. And now This.. He's fucking perfect..

HARRYS POV ):
I'm laying in bed, holding Niall. His beautiful blue eyes, red. His bumpy scars slide under my fingertips as I slide my hands up and down his arm.. Trying to help him calm down. I don't see the reason why. Why he would want to do this to himself. He's just.. To perfect. His personality literally glimmers out of his amazing heart. His smile shines from a thousand miles away, his arms are open for anyone who needs them. He's a Horan.. And I don't want anyone else other than him... "Niall..?"
I put my hand under his chin and move his face to where it is in front of mine.. "..I love you.." There was a silence, but it was a warm silence. Niall looks at me, and I to him. We both im race each other, and we kiss. Our lips move in sync, just like the movies. It feels like this was meant to happen. This is all apart of the plan. And we're meant to be together. I pull away. And smile. "That was amazing." I say, looking at Niall. "I'll say. You know how long I've been wanting to do that?... Years!" I laugh. "Niall..?" "Yes mate?" "Will you.. Go out with me? I just don't want to not be without you, we'll just me like mates, but more.. I love you, more than a brother.. I want you to be mine. Please, I won't hurt you. I will be nice to you, treat you well.. You will be treated like a prince. Please, just be min--" Niall kissed me harder. I'll take that as a yes.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

The next morning..

I wake up with Niall in my arms and a sound of a camera clicking. I roll over to see Liam snapping pictures of me and him. "Mate?" He runs away laughing.
Niall sleeps so peacefully. His hair isn't messed up but is perfectly messy. His eyes flutter with the dream he is having. I kiss him on the cheek, and scurry off to the kitchen.

Authors Note:
Hello. How is everyone liking the book? I think I'm going to add a few more characters. Comment what you want their names to be.
Female, 16, blonde hair, brown eyes. Anorexic.
Male, 18, black hair, blue eyes, homicidal.
Male, 15, brown hair, green eyes, major depression disorder.

Please comment some names. (They'll appear in chapter 10!)