To Hell and Back

"Harry, why do you want to create hell for one of your best friends?," I asked, trying to get loose again. "He's not one of my best friends. And that's all your fault, you slut," he said, spitting on me. I was so angry, so furious that I used all of my body weight and stood up, kicking him right in the stomach.

"BITCH!," he screamed in agony as his heavy body clashed against the floor. "Harry!? What the hell are you doing?," Lisa asked, coming out of the darkness. She knelt down next to her boyfriend, stroking his hair gently.

"You are the reason I'm here," I said, looking into Lisa's eyes. Those weren't the eyes of a friend, those were the eyes of a bitch. "What are you talking about!? Why are you here!?," she asked, walking closer to me and untying my hands.

"Because Harry told me that you guys lost the baby and I deserve to go through the same amount of hell," I said, feeling my wrists for the first time in hours. "We didn't lose the baby...," Lisa began, "She was born about 3 weeks ago, she was a premie."

(Premie is a premature baby just in case you didn't know!)

"Where is she now?," I asked, looking at Harry's lifeless body on the ground. "Home," Lisa said, lifting Harry's body off of the ground and waking him up. "You ASSHOLE!," I screamed, smacking Harry's cheek and spraying pepper spray in his eyes.

"YOU BITCH!," he screamed in agony, clutching his eyes. "Lisa, I have to go," I said, running out of the room and into the wide open field where my car was. I started the car and drove home as quick as I could.

"Niall! Niall! Niall!," I screamed, looking for Niall in the house. "Nicole?," Brigitte asked from her old room. "Bridge!," I said, grasping her tightly. "Oh my god, I missed you, we all thought that you were dead!," she said, clutching me tightly.

"I know! I'm so sorry! Harry took me and told me that I deserved to go through the same hell as him and Lisa did when they lost their baby, but they didn't lose their baby and now I'm back!," I said in one breath. She grasped onto me tighter, "We have to go get Niall."

"Where is he?," I asked. "Somewhere looking for you," she said, "Do you have your phone?" "Yeah, but it's been off just in case Harry heard it," I said, taking out my phone and switching it on. "Holy crap, 11 new texts and 7 new voicemails," I muttered, listening to each of the voicemails.

#1: Nicole, I miss you, come home... (Niall)

#2: Nicole...please come home I'm worried. (Niall)

#3: Nic! WHERE ARE YOU!? (Hanna)

#4: Baby, I'm coming to look for you, I miss you. (Niall)

#5: I love you too much to let you go...I'm not giving up until I find you. (Niall)

#6: This is the last voicemail, I promise. Please call me. (Niall)

#7: Okay, it's not the last one but it's been a whole 16 hours without you. Come home. (Niall)

I almost cried listening to Niall's voice. "What did they all say?," Brigitte asked. "They were all about him wanting me to come home," I said, looking down at my promise ring. I took a deep breath and walked out the front door, knowing where Niall would look for me.

"Where are we going?," Brigitte asked once we got in the car. "He would probably go to our school to look for me, just because I always talk about it there," I said, driving into the school parking lot. I spotted Niall's car and walked inside, hoping he was still in there.

I walked down the main hallways and into some classrooms, but there was still one place that I didn't look. I waltzed into the cafeteria and saw a flash of blonde hair out of the corner of my eye. "NIALL!," I screamed, walking as fast as I could to him, considering I was 7 months pregnant.