>Chapter 1(rewrite)<

Rewrite on 14 JAN 2023

Long time ago, there we're two God's who ruler a land together name Actronland. The land ruler by two king of the God's and name them, Night Sky and Sun Sky. Night Sky and Sun Sky both peacefully land for humans, monsters and more species. but one day... The brothers had a fight because they wanted to show who is the most powerful in the land and war start between both of them. After a long battle, Sun Sky lose in the battle and Night Sky decided to banishing him to dark world side of the world. Night Sky, decided to put a strong magic in the dark world and make a book that led to the dark world but it was hiding deeper in the underground castle and whoever find this book and read one of the words magic, you will be part of the Sun Sky side and there in their forever but whoever from the Sun Sky people's, the Night Sky in a big dangerous. Many years later, Night Sky decided to give a king to his people because he will be no longer anymore can't stay in this world. So then, he give a crown to a monster who is ???. Night Sky peoples was very happy that they have their own king now.

UPADTE ON 14 JAN 2023:

Hello everyone, this is the writer who own the AU. I wanna tell you guys that this story will take a long years to finished because I left or take a break from the Undertale so yeah, I don't really how much interesting in Undertale. But I will tell continue this story and I decided to rewrite it.