>chapter 3<

The autumn season is coming, the queen and her guards go to a river to take a rest. Queen Darby, sit down on a tree and reading book.

When they are going back to castle, Queen Darby hear a crying baby noise and she follow the crying baby noise. When she found the crying baby noise, it's was on basket.

Queen Darby take a look at the basket and realized it's werewolf skeleton baby. She feel so scared that if someone know the baby is from The Werewolves Kingdom and kill the baby.

She feel so bad for the baby, so she spell a magic words to hide the tail and the ears, and take the baby with her.

When she come back to the guards, one of her guards ask her "Your majesty, Where did you found the baby?"

She reply "I found the baby on the waterfall and I feel so bad for this baby.. And I will take care of this baby"

Then one of her guards say "But your majesty, you have two baby now and you want to take care of this baby?"

Queen Darby then reply "yes, because I won't let this baby to be along" and then the baby start to crying. Queen Darby shocked and try to calm down the baby, and when the baby calm down. The baby look at her and say... "M-m-mama"

Queen Darby shocked again because the baby though that she was his mother. But Queen Darby hug the baby slowly and say "yes... I'm your mother.. Your step mother.." she cry of happiness.

One of her guards again ask her "so your majesty... What would you name this baby?" Queen Darby then reply his guard question "I'm going name him Robin. Robin Hood."

Then, Queen Darby and his guards go back to the castle with baby. When Queen Darby arrive on the castle, King Ayden ask her "who's baby is that my love? And where did you found the baby?"

Queen Darby example everything to his lover, King Ayden feel bad for the baby too. So both of them secret it from their people's, the humans and from their two son when they are big(aka Archery and Dark)

[ Hello! Sorry for long wait for the chapter 3. I was been vent and no idea for the chapter 3 so... Here the chapter 3! Hope you enjoy the new chapter! ]