>chapter 2<

⚠️BAD ENGLISH AND GRAMMAR ⚠️

After many years later.

The humans kingdom and the monsters kingdom, decide to choose a new king and queen.
King Aru choose his son aka Prince Arthur and Princess Aurora to be a new king and queen.

While the monsters kingdom, King Albert wanted Prince Azril(aka his son) wanted him to became the new king of monsters.
But Prince Azril don't wanna be the new king because he think he can't handle over the monsters kingdom.
Then King Albert decided to choose one of his best royal guards. And he choose Ayden, the best royal guards.

Ayden then became the new king of monsters kingdom. After many years later. Ayden feel alone, so he decided to go to village and he see a beautiful girl name Darby.
Ayden fell in love with her and then Ayden tell her "will you became my queen?" Darby then shocked because she actually like King Ayden for long time.
Then Ayden and Darby marry and Darby became the queen of monsters kingdom.

After many years later.
The queen of humans and monsters give a birth. The queen of humans give a birth two girls and name them Aria and Aubrey. While the queen of monsters give a birth two boys and name them Archery and Dark.

(Hey guys, sorry if I don't post chapter 2 like for months now?? But I hope you enjoy it! I'm now working for chapter 3!)