Chapter 1

i'm walking through a long corridor, how did i end up here? i don't know

i'm walking through a long corridor, how did i end up here? i don't know. i feel on edge as i keep walking. it's empty, no signs of life anywhere, my footsteps echoing around the silent halls. i keep walking. the corridor seems to go on forever and i start to become less aware of my surroundings. i keep walking.

when all of a sudden the lights begin to flicker into darkness and i hear footsteps behind me. the air goes ice cold. fear quickly takes over my body as i begin to sprint down the halls. unknown to why my body reacted in this way i continue to run until i come face to face with a door. i hear the footsteps getting closer and being to afraid to turn around and see what it is, i open the door and go inside. the door slams shut behind me and i hastily lock it before heading to the back of the room. i seem to be in some sort of classroom, though it looks to have not been used in years. i crouch down behind a table right at the back, my back pressed against the wall. i let out a deep sigh when a loud furious banging begins at the door. 

BANG BANG BANG! i cower behind the desk, hands covering my eyes, to afraid to look in the direction from where that sound is coming from. the banging continues for what seems like forever when eventually it stops. i hesitantly look up from my hands and towards the door where my heart stops. looking back at me in the small window on the door are a pair of glowing red eyes. a whispered voice resonates around the room giving me goosebumps and making the air turn icy. 

"let me in"...