Chapter 2

"let me in"

"let me in"...

it whispers again, louder this time and i can't help but stand up. something about the voice is just so alluring, it felt hypnotising.

"let me in~"...

i walk towards the door as if in a trance.

"let me in"...

the voice is a lot louder this time; no longer a whisper. i'm standing in front of the door now, hand hovering over the door handle, still hesitant to open it. i look towards the eyes hoping to see more of whatever it was, but had no luck as the corridor was still pitch black. as our eyes met, i could feel myself being cast under their spell again and i unconsciously grab the door handle and turn it slowly. still staring at their eyes i open the door, wide enough for them to come in. as the creature steps forward into the dim light of the classroom i am met with the face of a young boy covered by a black mask. his eyes still glowing a bright intoxicating red, he steps towards me until there is little to no space between us. i'm frozen to the spot, one part of me telling myself to run and not look back; the other to lost in his eyes to listen. he leans down towards my ear and i still don't move. 

"good girl" i hear him whisper before everything went black.