Tea-Time Breakfast

The air inside of the tree was refreshing, with a modest sized bed inside of it, and shelves filled with various activities for a child to invest in. Small rays of light peered inside as the sound of a creaking door filled the room as two people walked in, with the one carrying a cute pout, while the other looked at the pouting child with a smile.

"Mother, do I really need to stay here everyday? It's so boring here, I can't do anything inside here! There aren't even any windows in this place!" the arms of the child tug at the sleeve of the woman's dress.

"But there are so many things you can do in here. You can play with the toys, and you can draw pretty pictures there on the table" she pointed at various toys made from various materials, which were scattered around the floor and shelves, and the table housing many colors of ink and a finely made brush.

"But I've already done all of those things Mother, I want to go outside and look around the forest!" the child pouted once more as she attempted to glare at her, but to an outsiders perspective, it was more cute than intimidating.

"But it isn't safe out there, and besides, we've had this conversation every time we go here" the woman knelt down on her knees to meet the amethyst eyes of the child

"It's because I don't wanna go!" she aggressively pouted even more as she crossed both of her arms in attempt to sound tough, but it only made her look even cuter than before.

"Now now Emilia" she placed her palm on the child's head "please understand that this is for your own sake okay? And I promise that once I finish retrieving the supplies from the them, I'll treat you with nice desert okay?" the woman gently rubbed the child's silver strand of hair.

"Promise?"

"I Promise."

The air of the room was relatively warm, with the sounds of raindrops still colliding against the window as the storm outside continues its wet tyranny. And in that room was a pink-haired girl folding todays laundry on the wooden floorboards of the house while taking care of the boy who was currently sleeping on the bed of one of her subordinates."What a unique attire" the pink-haired girl observed as she held out a garmet that resembled a coat of some kind, but unlike other coats, this one didn't have any buttons to cover up the front of the body, instead it had two bumpy outlines separate of each other and a single oval thing in the bottom of one of the outlines.

"And the material feels so different" neither did the cloak feel like simple cloth or refined leather, instead it felt strange. No words could describe the feeling her little hands felt as she felt every inch of the gray cloak.

"What might you be doing Ryuzu?" an elegant voice belonging to an elegant figure inquired as she entered the modest sized room, with an eye of curiosity as she observed at the garmet that was currently being held by the pink-haired girl.

"Echidna-sama, I was just inspecting the boys strange attire, I am sorry if this action displeases you"

"There is no need to apologize Ryuzu. Frankly, I would've done the same" the maiden smiled to herself as she continued "but on to a different topic. How is the boy health doing?" her eyes darting back to the boy who laid on the bed.

Ryuzu observed the boy before she answered "He has been shaking in his sleep for quite a while, and his temperature is quite high, most definitely caused by a fever from being out in the rainstorm for long period of time"

Echidna narrowed her eyes for a brief moment before her usual looks beauty formed once again on her face "If that is the case it is only natural that this boy will receive some proper treatment"

"Yes Echidna-sama, I will take care of the boys health as best as I can"

"IDIOT! IDIOT! IDIOT!" a childish voice echoed in the corridors outside of the room.