Laws

"Hoist the sail, you shitty bastards!" I yell at my crew.

Pulling up the anchor and checking my compass. I am a pirate. Although we've become outlaws amongst the sea we were not giving up what we live for. My crew had become small ever since that law came out, killed or returned to the chunk of dirt they called home. But my friends stayed with me, it let me know I could trust them.

First, there was Mina Ashido, although it is bad luck to have a woman aboard the ship I don't give a shit about the rules. She kept track of our maps and made sure we all stayed together through our journeys. I can't lie, she's always been one to calm us all down once something happened.

Then my first mate. Denki Kaminairi, he's a dumbass, I have to admit. But a loveable one at that. And a great aim, even if he is lacking in every other area he's better than nothing. But we really have to get him away from the fucking booze..

And last but not least Sero. He does small chores around our ship, the ones the others are too lazy to take a moment to go and do. Sure, he can be annoying, but as captain, I'm not cleaning shit and scrubbing the decks.

The waves were as restless as ever today, but we were low on money, we couldn't sit another night or we would starve. We needed to make money somehow.. So I wanted to try something new. It isn't pirating, not even close. But we don't have a choice. I lowered our fishing nets once we were deep enough in the water. I bated them with a little trick. Using blood can attract rare fish around these parts. But I really can't believe I've been reduced to this. Playing the waiting game to do a Fisherman's job. I paced my courters before I hear a knock on the door.

"Permission to enter captain!" I heard from the outdoors, Kaminari's voice had tinges of panic within them. I couldn't help but think, what did he do wrong now..

"Enter, make it quick I'm busy dunceface!" I say before he bursts in. I look at him and see the panic covering his face.

"A ship from the capital! We've been spotted!" he yelled. The capitals been hunting pirates since we've been outlawed. Of course, we were found this soon.