Strong winds

The wind whipped through our sails like never before. The waves grew stronger as if they knew a battle had just begun, Taking my telescope I spotted the ship on the starburt side of the ship. I felt my heart sink as I saw the biggest galleon I've seen the capital use before. 

We were only four on this ship. A galleon could hold up to four hundred within it's walls. But I'm never one to go down after a fight. I was the great captain, Katsuki Bakugou. I used to have a ship bigger than the capital could dream of. If I just had my old crew..

"Damn it!" I shout pointing my cutlass at the galleon before us. "Man the fucking cannons before they get close enough to shoot! I'm going to try to get aboard their ship" I say, although I didn't think this through, it was a better way to die than other pirates. Hung from cages for people to watch rot away. Bodies used as warnings and ships used as party boats for a couple's getaway. It was disgusting. I'd rather die mid-battle, fighting until I can't anymore. Steel against steel and show no mercy is what I always say. I've never lost a fight before in my life and I wouldn't let this be my first. This story would be one told all across the seas. The captain who took down 400 men with a cutlass and four bullets. I couldn't back down now.

Cannons blazed through the air as I steered the ship, none has hit us so far as we hit them twice. My ship was fast, I knew her secrets like the back of my hand. How she turned and how maneuverable she was. I loved the way she worked for a small ship. She was made for me. I was trying my best to get closer to the other ship. I need to get aboard and do my tricks. What the great Bakugou was known for. I couldn't wait to be honest. I wanted a challenge.

"Sero street the ship! Get her as close as possible, if we have any chance of winning I have to get on." I yell. Climbing up the ropes that lead to our paste white sails. I tied my rope onto the beam supporting our sails and tied my best rope. Preparing myself for the battle of a lifetime. I didn't know if I would survive. I just knew they would go down before me.

"You have a deathwish Captain! But I guess I have one too to be questioning your command.." Sero said. He got the boat as close to the galleon as possible and I took my jump. I felt free for a second, powerful as I made it onto the deck of their ship. But.. as I landed on the ship's top deck I was surrounded already. This didn't seem too good.