Dorm "Party" (Chp.12)

Time skip to next Tuesday*

As usual, you wake up and get ready for another boring day at school. Lately, you've been really distant from Dabi, you haven't been on a date for about a week. You knew that Dabi was concerned and suspicious but you just ignored him, and continued showing up to school, with constant stress because of the whole plan that was about to go down. Only 3 more days... you thought to yourself. You would often hang out with your friends though, just so that they wouldn't start getting worried about you. You didn't want them to get involved... yet.

The school day ended, as you were walking back home, you felt a hand on your shoulder. Normally nobody is around you after school ends so it startled you a bit. You quickly turned your head and faced Izuku. "Oh, hey Deku." you said, turning your head back to facing forwards. "I didn't mean to scare you, sorry." Izuku said, followed by a faint laugh. "It's fine." you replied. "Hey, this isn't the way I remember your house being?" Izuku asked with slight confusion in his voice. You stopped in your tracks when you realized that you weren't going to your house. And Izuku definitely couldn't follow you there. "Oh uh..." you laughed nervously. "Yeah I was just going to stop by the store to get some stuff." you replied. "Oh.. okay. I can help you if you want! I can help carry the bags." Izuku kindly offered. "No!" He stood there with a shocked expression. Your own tone shocked you as well. "I mean... sorry. You don't need to. I gotta get going, I'll see you later." You quietly said as you began to speed-walk away. "O- okay. Bye..." you faintly heard Izuku say as you got further and further away from him. Why did I yell? I'm not mad at him... I shouldn't have done that. You told yourself, regretting your actions. You continued thinking about the slight incident as you walked back home.

When you arrived home you immediately went to your room and laid down on the comfy bed. It was only 5:00 PM but you fell asleep due to all the stress you've had to put up with during the last week.

You suddenly woke up and noticed it was still dark outside. You checked the time on your phone and read 4:37 AM. Ugh... seriously? There's no way I'm going to be able to go back to sleep... you say to yourself. You decide to get your clothes on for the day and take a walk. You walked around for a bit and ended up walking to the school. You went inside and took the elevator up to the dorms. Once the elevator door opened you sluggishly walked out and made your way towards your dorm, which you almost never stay in. As soon as you found your room, you laid across the neat untouched sheets on the bed, and almost immediately fell asleep again.

You woke up to the sound of an alarm coming from your phone. You technically got plenty of sleep, but not at the right time... so you were still tired. You groggily got up, and started walking to class. You arrived pretty early since you were already dressed, so you didn't need to take any extra time to get ready. You got to class about 20 minutes early and Izuku was already there. Of course... you thought to yourself as you sat down in your seat. "Hey y/n!" He said. "Good morning Deku." you replied as you laid your head down in between your arms on your desk. "You didn't get much sleep last night?" Izuku asks, slightly concerned because normally you show up to school energized. You simply shake your head. "Oh... well I actually got an extra drink this morning! You can take it if you want!" Izuku kindly offers. You lift your head up and see him standing right next to you. You grab the cup from his hand and give him a small smile. "Thanks Deku." you said quietly. "No problem!" He replies. "So... what was going on yesterday? I mean.. when you were walking home.. you seemed upset." Izuku asked. He had a slight concerned look on his face. "Oh Um.. it was nothing. I didn't mean to yell at you, sorry about that. I guess I was just thinking about stuff." you replied. "What were you thinking about? I could tell you have been really stressed lately... you can't fool me." Izuku said with a light chuckle. "Was it that obvious...?" Izuku nodded. You sighed. "I want to tell you... but I can't. Yet." You say quietly. Laying your head back down in between your arms. "You know you can tell me. I'm your friend!" Izuku says. "I know... and I will. Just not now..." you reply. "Okay well text me whenever you're ready to talk! I'll be there!" Izuku says with a big grin on his face. You laugh. "Thanks Deku." You hadn't realized how much time had passed, students started quickly coming into the classroom, preparing for class to start. Izuku sat back down at his desk, and then class went on like normal.

At the end of the school day, unlike normal, you rushed up to your dorm and took out your phone. You made a group chat with everyone from Class 1A. You began typing in details regarding your plan...

You: Hey guys! I know this is short notice but it'll be fun I promise. This is y/n, by the way. Basically, I'm having a party in my dorm tomorrow after school, everyone's invited. Just... be quiet, obviously, we don't want to get caught. Just come about an hour after school ends or later. You don't need to bring anything, unless you want to, it doesn't really matter. I need all of you to be there.

You sent the message to the group chat and almost everyone was excited and agreed that they would come. The only one who was skeptical, of course, was Iida.

Iida: What's this about y/n? Are you sure it's a good idea to sneak out of our dorms?

You: Come on Iida, it'll be fine. But it would make me really happy if you would come, so please consider it :)

Iida: Okay fine. But if anything gets out of hand, everyone will go back to their dorms!

You: Okay okay! I promise it won't be anything crazy.

Once everyone answered, you set your phone down and sighed in relief. You crawled in bed and for the most part slept peacefully that night. Besides the uneasy feeling in your stomach when you thought about Dabi... and what he could do, or will do once he found out.

Word Count: 1142